[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

I debating on making this, got a few mirrors lying around, and can get 3x1 voices eventually but its not fun like the Self temp chains HH that has come back recently as i can just have 1 character for boss and 1 for maps.
The investment, and OP takes the fun out of it i guess.
just bought 3x1 voices lmao. I'll try the build. My increased 6 jewels aren't the best tho.
Last edited by Ucero on Jan 25, 2021, 7:41:22 PM
"
Ucero wrote:
just bought 3x1 voices lmao. I'll try the build. My increased 6 jewels aren't the best tho.

Because of the nerf, it’s no longer needs to be the 35 increased cluster jewel. In fact, you will achieve 5% more on each jewel by going with the Among + Replenishing (35 increased gives 4*5=20 vs Among 8 + Replenishing 8 + 3*3=25). The down side to use the Among + Replenishing is it cannot have the ES mode on it, but it does not required the ilv84. And for the Harbinger, it best (in my opinion) to go with Replenishing for more life rep and cheaper too!

I managed to achieve 400 with my 3x3 voices.
D2Ghosts
"
Sign_Up wrote:
"
Ucero wrote:

Because of the nerf, it’s no longer needs to be the 35 increased cluster jewel. In fact, you will achieve 5% more on each jewel by going with the Among + Replenishing (35 increased gives 4*5=20 vs Among 8 + Replenishing 8 + 3*3=25). The down side to use the Among + Replenishing is it cannot have the ES mode on it, but it does not required the ilv84. And for the Harbinger, it best (in my opinion) to go with Replenishing for more life rep and cheaper too!

all your %regen will be boosted by having more base es... rp & fae never achieve the same regen as going with 35%+es+int+regen :)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Sign_Up wrote:
"
Ucero wrote:

all your %regen will be boosted by having more base es... rp & fae never achieve the same regen as going with 35%+es+int+regen :)

That’s definitely. However, for those that cannot obtained the voice 3x1, will not be able to reach the 400 by using the 35 increased.
D2Ghosts
"
Sign_Up wrote:

That’s definitely. However, for those that cannot obtained the voice 3x1, will not be able to reach the 400 by using the 35 increased.

if you dont get the tempered flesh and use maligaros you save 2 points making you able to go for 2x voice3 and 1x voice1 :)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
What's the average cost of this build right now?
Or how many ex i should prepare if i would try this build out?
Last edited by Fulcik on Feb 2, 2021, 7:36:28 AM
"
Fulcik wrote:
What's the average cost of this build right now?
Or how many ex i should prepare if i would try this build out?

ฤฐf i undrstand right there is no way making this build above 5 mirror .. not even that ,

he said its impossible to use 3x3 voices .
if im not wrong 2x 3 passive and 1 x 1 pasive u need , so impossible.
and total cost is like 10 mirrors for this to work?
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
ama wrote:
and total cost is like 10 mirrors for this to work?

in league ~3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info