[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
dumahpl wrote:
I was looking for leveling guide, almost all gear is from 65+, I'm kinda fed up with dying over and over. Any tips or POB tree just for leveling?

hollow palm until end of act10 - run breachstone rotas until lvl90+ - respec fully
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
In your basic league POB you have the RMR/Vitality/ES Marble Amulet as having both Vitality and Aspect of the Avian. You can't have both mods on an amulet.
"
JWong1 wrote:
In your basic league POB you have the RMR/Vitality/ES Marble Amulet as having both Vitality and Aspect of the Avian. You can't have both mods on an amulet.

yeah - was just a guideline of what you need. You wont have these exact items anyway - you can put the aspect on boots. There are new options from the new league. I'll update it soon.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Really nice, I am still beginning so got many rooms to grow.

EK is really bad for heist with the many doors and choke points and corners. What spells would you recommend for narrow areas? Can arc clear enough for heist content or is there anything else we need to prepare?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
How can I show ítems in forum posts?

Like the others do? :3
"
dejuvenate wrote:
Really nice, I am still beginning so got many rooms to grow.

EK is really bad for heist with the many doors and choke points and corners. What spells would you recommend for narrow areas? Can arc clear enough for heist content or is there anything else we need to prepare?

spark
Hey , what pantheon do u take ?
And can u check to my scion in league? seems my dps is a bit low
Hey i'm currently looking for a build and this looks great but i'm a bit scared if i can afford it. How much do i have to invest to get this build running? And with "running" i mean, that i dont wanna be scared of anything in end game, tanking sirius clouds is not nessecary tho. I have like ~130ex to spend, i would most likely skip the hh in the first step, is it enough or should i continue farming?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHePO2s4Qe0&ab_channel=hakunamatata
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey , what pantheon do u take ?
And can u check to my scion in league? seems my dps is a bit low

Hi, sorry I don't do POB reviews - if you have a specific question msg me on discord or here
"
dynameinert wrote:
Hey i'm currently looking for a build and this looks great but i'm a bit scared if i can afford it. How much do i have to invest to get this build running? And with "running" i mean, that i dont wanna be scared of anything in end game, tanking sirius clouds is not nessecary tho. I have like ~130ex to spend, i would most likely skip the hh in the first step, is it enough or should i continue farming?

I'd think it starts to get good at 200ex+ prices went up a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info