[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Hi all, thank you for the replies.

I am no where close to upgrading my 2 voices in order to go get a third cluster tree.

Would you say that we 2 cluster trees it is mandatory and better to go CI?

I managed this "Upgrade" and wanted to get the best of it:

Last edited by Skk1p on Oct 8, 2020, 5:09:58 AM
"
Skk1p wrote:
Hi all, thank you for the replies.

I am no where close to upgrading my 2 voices in order to go get a third cluster tree.

Would you say that we 2 cluster trees it is mandatory and better to go CI?

I managed this "Upgrade" and wanted to get the best of it:

both work, I just prefer CI since you dont need to care for chaos resistance... also aspect of the avian offers more clearspeed :)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Got a little lucky today an managed to get this upgrades as well as crafted aspect of the spider on my amulet...

I agree with you, it is really tricky to get chaos resist but i think i am now little "thankier", managed to get to 5k ES.

"
Skk1p wrote:
Got a little lucky today an managed to get this upgrades as well as crafted aspect of the spider on my amulet...

I agree with you, it is really tricky to get chaos resist but i think i am now little "thankier", managed to get to 5k ES.

What would really help is getting divergent determination and running grace. This combo alone get you to 90% physical damage reduction.

You can pull my character up as well i'm still working on increasing my damage but i'm decently along. I need to get clusters to 35% over 25% to go from 600k dps to over 2mill I think.
How do you get i84 medium cluster jewels? Are they from maps with unique +1 monster level watchstones?
When I try to load the pastebin?

Made sure I had latest POB.

Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
"
PoE17 wrote:
When I try to load the pastebin?

Made sure I had latest POB.

Get the community fork of POB regular one is not maintained
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
How do you get i84 medium cluster jewels? Are they from maps with unique +1 monster level watchstones?

Anything that makes i84 items drop... either +level zones or modifiers on the zone.
Budget PoB no Voices, available?

"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
Budget PoB no Voices, available?

If you can’t afford voices 7 don’t start with this build - you won’t enjoy the gear progression! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info