[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

whats the min required budget/gear to start playing the build in heist league? just a approximate will do
The build works quite good without ilvl 84 cluster jewels- what you truly need are the mana reservation corruptions on your jewels (not the cluster jewels- just the normal ones) and ofc the equipment (- headhunter) and you will be able to play this build absolutely fine.

I was able to clear t16 maps as soon as I was able to equip the mana reservation amulet with champion of the cause anoint (imo the highest lvl requirement item), which would be below lvl 90 - and 0 ilvl 84 cluster jewels.
btw any 3.12 updated pob? since no more glancing blows
Last edited by duabijitelur on Sep 29, 2020, 4:23:31 AM
"
duabijitelur wrote:
btw any 3.12 updated pob? since no more glancing blows

Yeah I’ll post an updated version soon. Missed league start due to vacation. Build is still strong though!
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
kali_h wrote:
The build works quite good without ilvl 84 cluster jewels- what you truly need are the mana reservation corruptions on your jewels (not the cluster jewels- just the normal ones) and ofc the equipment (- headhunter) and you will be able to play this build absolutely fine.

I was able to clear t16 maps as soon as I was able to equip the mana reservation amulet with champion of the cause anoint (imo the highest lvl requirement item), which would be below lvl 90 - and 0 ilvl 84 cluster jewels.

Do we really need all of the jewels with the reduced mana corruption? If not what auras do we drop? Because some of the Unique Jewels with the corrupt are literally 80+ EX at the moment.
"
Zqce wrote:
"
kali_h wrote:

Do we really need all of the jewels with the reduced mana corruption? If not what auras do we drop? Because some of the Unique Jewels with the corrupt are literally 80+ EX at the moment.

I mean they are at that price for a reason. Especially might of the meek and intuitive leap are insanely valuable due to the points they save and the additional RMR they provide. If you cannot get enough RMR get the unique Stygian vise and socket two abyss jewels with 1% rmr corrupt.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
actually what do ppl use to level for this aura stacking build?
"
duabijitelur wrote:

I used BV personally until maps and then used EK and skipped bosses until I lvl'd. Breachstones are super quick if you have some.

Another note, I am playing a variant of this build and my single target is atrocious. I am only lvl 82 but I have the key pieces. Is the scaling supposed to go insane or what?
"
SaracenS wrote:
"
duabijitelur wrote:

I used BV personally until maps and then used EK and skipped bosses until I lvl'd. Breachstones are super quick if you have some.

Another note, I am playing a variant of this build and my single target is atrocious. I am only lvl 82 but I have the key pieces. Is the scaling supposed to go insane or what?

How much aura effect does your build have?
"
Zqce wrote:
"
kali_h wrote:

Just to add a priority list of auras:

purity of fire/lightning/ice
discipline
-> you need those auras to get some sort of defense going - mandatory
clarity (otherwise you won't be able to sustain casting (maybe a mana flask works as well?- not tested))
addings dps comes next:
wrath,hatred,haste,zealotry
--------------
Everything else (Vitality,Determination,Precision,Anger, Malevolence, Heralds,...) is a bonus

edit:
When you are running less auras (due to missing % reduced mana reserved), you can use the gained gem slots for enlighten 3-4 - helping you a bit with those fewer auras.
Last edited by kali_h on Sep 30, 2020, 1:28:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info