[3.11] 30M+ dps COC Penance Brand Necromancer (All content viable except Atziri)

There's no shaper bone bow on market >< (ilvl75-79)
Hi Baaks,

So what happened with me is that I actually had to make my own bone bow (shaper). Here are the steps:

Buy a regular bone bow: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/DVor3dXC5

Now use the harvest bench craft: Turn a non influenced item into influence. The chance is 1/6 so you need around 6 bows to make a shaper base. Then you can go from there. Honestly having 80+ shaper bone bow isnt that bad, it'll just make getting +1 gems slightly harder (if u want to go that route).

And as it turns out, it looks like socketed +2 support gems with a level 4 empower is even better than my current setup! Looks like I may have some crafting to do.

So ignore my +1 and go socketed support gems +2 with empower. (Take out hypothermia). (And therefore you can get any ilvl > 75 shaper bone bow)
Last edited by Butsicles on Jul 26, 2020, 1:46:18 PM
"
Pyrestead wrote:
Can you give an estimate on how much you have spent on crafting all your gears? planning to follow your guide if it is roughly within my budget. Great build idea btw

Pyrestead, alot of the cost actually went into the bow which I now find is quite a bit easier to craft, due to +2 support gems being better than hypothermia.

I'll tabulate the costs in the pob and update the crafting guide in the pob notes section
"
Butsicles wrote:
Hi Baaks,

So what happened with me is that I actually had to make my own bone bow (shaper). Here are the steps:

Buy a regular bone bow: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/DVor3dXC5

Now use the harvest bench craft: Turn a non influenced item into influence. The chance is 1/6 so you need around 6 bows to make a shaper base. Then you can go from there. Honestly having 80+ shaper bone bow isnt that bad, it'll just make getting +1 gems slightly harder (if u want to go that route).

And as it turns out, it looks like socketed +2 support gems with a level 4 empower is even better than my current setup! Looks like I may have some crafting to do.

So ignore my +1 and go socketed support gems +2 with empower. (Take out hypothermia). (And therefore you can get any ilvl > 75 shaper bone bow)

Thanks for the advice,

Cheers
Updated crafting guide! let me knwo if you have questions, all of this is a bit tricky with harvest crafts. Just message me in game @Butsicles_Topsecret if you have questions.
how do you chill enemies?
upd: corpse pact, sure. Sorry ;)
Last edited by nxtwbr on Jul 27, 2020, 6:47:17 AM
"
Butsicles wrote:
Updated crafting guide! let me knwo if you have questions, all of this is a bit tricky with harvest crafts. Just message me in game @Butsicles_Topsecret if you have questions.

Thanks ! i Will :)

Just starting mapping atm, a bit squishy but a lot fun to come

\o/
"
Baaks wrote:
"
Butsicles wrote:

Thanks ! i Will :)

Just starting mapping atm, a bit squishy but a lot fun to come

\o/

A reminder to set up CWDT if you're still feeling a bit squishy. Alot of the hp will come from both levels and jewels with %hp on them.
How necessary is Awakened Spell Cascade for the build? I figure with it spawning corpses and VD balls on the side of the spawn it makes getting the 200% attack/cast speed from corpse pact easier. But is it a must have for the build if going budget at first or is regular spell cascade enough to do the job even at end game?
"
reciprocate wrote:
How necessary is Awakened Spell Cascade for the build? I figure with it spawning corpses and VD balls on the side of the spawn it makes getting the 200% attack/cast speed from corpse pact easier. But is it a must have for the build if going budget at first or is regular spell cascade enough to do the job even at end game?

It's not necessary for barrage. For rain of arrows though, not having awakened spell cascade slows your ramp if your bow aps is <= 1.6 (what I have atm). There's some weird targeting that goes on with spell cascade which does not guarantee 9 corpses (it's more like 7.5) per trigger, and awakened spell cascade cleans up the AI by effectively increasing the area that corpses can pop in. I've tested it and there are a decent number of breakpoints depending on which skill you use. Barrage can hit 200% extremely easily though even with regular spell cascade, and NO vd helm enchant. The only reason I use both is so RoA feels absolutely amazing for maps, but it will feel pretty damn good regardless since we're never really reaching the aps/cast speed cap in maps and bosses pop anyways.
Last edited by Butsicles on Jul 27, 2020, 8:06:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info