[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

which Pantheon to use?
hi guys, apart from the Elder bleeding mod on Axe, what are the next priority mods we are looking for?

Trying to upgrade my axe (289 pDPS). Before buying it, I will try to estimate the damage increase on POB. But whenever I put a higher pDPS axe, it shows decrease instead.

Thanks.
If you anoint "Whispers of Doom"
And get a poachers mark ring, the damage would boost even more.

Was there a reason to not go that way? Am wondering whether implementing it would have big affects on other stats.

Would hope to get your thoughts, thanks!
Good morning folks,

I am looking for some advice on what to upgrade next. I am stuck at just a tad over 5m DPS and can not seem to go any higher. Feel free to import Simpl_Bleeds character if you would like. I have 20ex to spend and would like to maximize that to get the most benefit. Thanks!

Hi,
I'm playing with this build but now after defeating Kitava my survivability is too low in these maps. Can somebody help me for what I can improve my gear? Thank you in advance.

Edit:
nvm I think I will change every armour except my axe and body armor, especially crafted with life and resistance mods
Last edited by Anreon on Nov 21, 2020, 7:15:00 PM
"
Anreon wrote:

For begining u can use on your chest deafening essence of greed (4c), and find other items with life. But i warn you this build work good only with big investments. Good Axe, jewels, jewelry are very expensive.
Is this hcssf viable? It's my first time running in hcssf
Was looking forward to making this char on heist, but since I was going SSF figured wouldn't want to league start with it due to needing influenced gear. Finally "finished" putting the build together with almost everything I want (have an elder-crusader influenced Astral plate that won't 6-link after 1k+ fusings... so decided to go ahead and multimod my current chest and save the other one for later, and wish i had boots with some move speed on them but oh well, SSF life so I take what I can get). Killing AL8 with this char is extremely easy, even w/o cluster jewels. Tanky, good EHP, good layered defenses, and good damage:
Is this technique of stacking up with fist of war and seismic cry a thing I'd need to do while leveling/clearing, or is this only a thing which helps to knock out bosses fast?
"
HatMatter wrote:
Is this technique of stacking up with fist of war and seismic cry a thing I'd need to do while leveling/clearing, or is this only a thing which helps to knock out bosses fast?

Just bosses, and it's mostly just for the meme damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info