[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

That 120M damage was totally fake, the true damage is around 20M.
I just finish this build and reach 17M bleed damage which is much much lower than 120M, so I started to find out y this would happen.
Then I found out if I copy paste the data on the weapon to my current build, my damage suddenly raise to 100M.
After that I saw some notifications on the weapon which is

####
150% more physical damage
####
100% more damage with bleeding

This should not be the mod on the weapon but the suggestions by the builder
After I deleted the massage from the weapon and the bleed damage dropped to 20M.
And I added this massage to my build it raised my damage from 20M to 100M without ANY other change.
"

That 120M damage was totally fake, the true damage is around 20M.
I just finish this build and reach 17M bleed damage which is much much lower than 120M, so I started to find out y this would happen.
Then I found out if I copy paste the data on the weapon to my current build, my damage suddenly raise to 100M.
After that I saw some notifications on the weapon which is

####
150% more physical damage
####
100% more damage with bleeding

This should not be the mod on the weapon but the suggestions by the builder
After I deleted the massage from the weapon and the bleed damage dropped to 20M.
And I added this massage to my build it raised my damage from 20M to 100M without ANY other change.

I think you've missed out the first OP post. He mentioned that he added in the mod just to take in consideration of the Fist of War support gem damage as POB fork doesn't.

He's just putting out the best output damage when boss-ing.
Hi, does anyone knows how to craft the elder amulet?

TIA.
"
komitid wrote:
Hi, does anyone knows how to craft the elder amulet?

TIA.

I think pristine + jugged fossils, but its very expensive if u want perfect mods
"
Fr4nt wrote:
I think pristine + jugged fossils, but its very expensive if u want perfect mods

Thanks, mate. I'll try to craft one. Items are either too expensive to buy this league compared to Harvest, knowingly because of the crafting system.

I know that OP is still fine tuning the build. But according to the latest POB, the Molten Shell is not linked to CwDT gem already. So, it means we are self-casting it?
"
komitid wrote:

Thanks, mate. I'll try to craft one. Items are either too expensive to buy this league compared to Harvest, knowingly because of the crafting system.

I know that OP is still fine tuning the build. But according to the latest POB, the Molten Shell is not linked to CwDT gem already. So, it means we are self-casting it?

Yes you can bind molten shell on left mouse so it cast automatically when you run. And vaal molten shell on any other key and use it manually on bosses or any other dangerous situations
Hi, can anyone tell me why he has 7 sockets listed for the earthquake in body armor in all 3 of the build styles?

It looks like he puts Less Duration at the bottom of the list, are there times when using Less Duration is more important? If so what skill do you replace?

Thanks!
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
Hi, can anyone tell me why he has 7 sockets listed for the earthquake in body armor in all 3 of the build styles?

It looks like he puts Less Duration at the bottom of the list, are there times when using Less Duration is more important? If so what skill do you replace?

Thanks!

Yeah, he just says to swap Melee phys for less duration for clearing. Makes the explosion happen sooner, means less time waiting for everything to die
Hey Everyone,
I have been running a slight variant on the build and I keep getting one shot in heist. I'm not running reduced block or phys reflect. I've got 5.5k health 75% all res including chaos and 75/75 block chance. Outside of getting additional health is there something I am missing?
About medium cluster jewels,

It would appear that getting a medium with wasting affliction and wound aggravation is damn near impossible. I have had a live search up since I started this build and only one popped up and it was listed at 150ex, even if I wanted to buy this I don't have that sort of funds.

I am looking for an alternative that would be next best in slot.

I appreciate the help,

Thanks!

EDIT I managed to get 2 with the last of my currency, I just put on live search until idiots put up for low cost, not likely knowing value. Their loss, my gain :)
Last edited by SimplPrimate on Nov 14, 2020, 7:26:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info