[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

I think to try this build. Crafted this axe

is it ok?
What lab enchantment prefer on helmet?
"
Fr4nt wrote:
I think to try this build. Crafted this axe

is it ok?
What lab enchantment prefer on helmet?

that's a good axe for the build, helmet enhances u can use some damage on EQ (not required) or Molten Shell.
Im having problems with bosses because i dont deal much dmg with that bleed although I think I should deal some decent dmg. I don't know whats wrong

Rolled this and once I strip off the POB chicanery you used to account for it being the final exerted attack and a fist of war proc it says it has a higher bleed damage than the one you included but I'm not sure if its any good
IGN : Reamus
i am out of strength i am trying to solve what kind of setup to use on 4 links everyone have different links gems and etc ... even you have on pob different links than there i am lost :D can someone help me? i need to know what goes with enlighten and what goes to second 4l with all red sockets please thank you.
friend, I am writing through a translator. I'm playing according to your build, I'm having problems with damage. Throwing his character in pob, shows 683.000 bleeding damage with only shield and ax. I load your pob, without gems, remove everything except the shield and the ax, shows 4,000,000 bleeding damage. What am I doing wrong?

https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/amakilla/characters
"
amakilla wrote:
friend, I am writing through a translator. I'm playing according to your build, I'm having problems with damage. Throwing his character in pob, shows 683.000 bleeding damage with only shield and ax. I load your pob, without gems, remove everything except the shield and the ax, shows 4,000,000 bleeding damage. What am I doing wrong?

https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/amakilla/characters

OPs POB axe is simulating being on the last hit of seismic cry by using customized mods on the axe. Create a copy of the axe and remove those and then compare.

Ran the numbers on this, with that stripped out and wearing nothing but the axe in his POB with the POB mods stripped out, and a normal shield, and the jewels,

worst case scenario with this is 3.1 million DPS, with 581k bleed dps, with "Is the enemy moving" ticked it'll day 1.75m bleed dps, 2.5 million if you slot in fist of war or 2 million with less duration. Still a healthy bleed, and it climbs back up pretty high with gear.
Last edited by Andromansis on Oct 20, 2020, 3:17:19 AM
I'm having a problem with bosses although I think that my gear is pretty good. The thing is that I deal only around 1/3 (sometimes 1/4) of their hp and in your videos, you only need to apply the bleed once. For example on an elder. can sb tell me why?

And yes I'm stacking the last seismic cry and then hitting with an ensnaring arrow.
"
Baldman123 wrote:
I'm having a problem with bosses although I think that my gear is pretty good. The thing is that I deal only around 1/3 (sometimes 1/4) of their hp and in your videos, you only need to apply the bleed once. For example on an elder. can sb tell me why?

And yes I'm stacking the last seismic cry and then hitting with an ensnaring arrow.

It looks like you're using both less duration and fist of war. You didn't detail any gem swap, but for scaling you'd want one or the other and a melee physical damage support gem, preferably awakened.

Also, since we're relying on one big ol honkin hit, that siege axe might be a bit weak. The axe I rolled earlier in the thread would reach higher strata of damage because it has a higher hit.

Also, RNG gonna RNG, since your axe has a low minimum and coil reduces the minimum further and the chance for 100% more damage with bleeding is 60% it is possible that it just isn't lining up properly. Since you're sorting searches for the axe by Physical Damage roll instead of DPS, you can actually get some pretty nifty bargains on some of the slower bases and I would demonstrate this but it seems like the trade website is getting DDOSed presently
Guys what gem better?

or

I think awakened version will be better only on lvl 5 or maybe 4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info