[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
koticgood wrote:
Does this get 1-shot by chaos dmg/degen?

Very rare but it can happen sometimes.
"
Hirai_Akashi wrote:
PoB link not working for me :/
Says that it uses an unrecognized version of the passive skill tree yet the PoB is updated to 1.4.170

Idk why but the pob links for the trees kept breaking, i replaced them with images now.
Is there by any chance a video of this build in action?
"
Snoukz wrote:
Is there by any chance a video of this build in action?

Might do some in the future, no vids as of now.
Hey I was just checking in to see if you've seen the patch notes for 3.14.

Is there any changes to this build due to the frost bomb nerf or other nerfs (I can't remember any others that may have affected this build)?
"
IAMCANADA wrote:
Hey I was just checking in to see if you've seen the patch notes for 3.14.

Is there any changes to this build due to the frost bomb nerf or other nerfs (I can't remember any others that may have affected this build)?

Frost bomb nerf does lower the single target damage a bit.
There's also this change "Non-Channelling Skills have -7 to -6 to Total Mana Cost (previously -9 to -8)", don't think it matters although that's 2 mana extra on skill cost.

Haven't noticed anything else that impacts the build.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Apr 18, 2021, 4:38:38 PM
what pantheon gods do you use?
"
hielasangre0 wrote:
what pantheon gods do you use?

Big one i pick Soul Of Solaris.
- 8% reduced elemental damage taken lowers life degeneration from Hopeshredder.

And for the small one, depends.
- If i'm still new and my build is weak, i use Soul Of Ryslatha, since i'm spamming Karui's Blood most of the time.
- If i dropped my life flask, i take Soul of Tukohama.
- If i am maxing mov speed for zooming some specific content, i take Soul of Garukhan.
Why do you prioritize resistance to cold more than 75%? in the pob you have 164%
"
hielasangre0 wrote:
Why do you prioritize resistance to cold more than 75%? in the pob you have 164%

Cold res has to be over fire res in order for The Wise Oak to work.

With both on, that is +85% to fire res. It might seem low without it, but fire res goes up quite high, it's usually very close to my total cold res. Usually fire and cold are within 10% difference range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info