[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

Updated.
any videos about the guild so i can see map clears?
Raider is my favorite so far and I want to try some new builds
was gonna try this build but PoBs don't work

Nvm, looking at the wrong place sry :p
Last edited by galldobaah on Feb 21, 2021, 8:51:33 AM
Reworked.

I double checked all seems fine now, all pobs links should work, i removed the extra ones from the previous version so it should be easier to navigate. If you notice an issue anywhere, let me know!
Reworked.

I double checked all seems fine now, all pobs links should work, i removed the extra ones from the previous version so it should be easier to navigate. If you notice an issue anywhere, let me know!
I know you have an upgrade section and how to craft the gear and such, but is there a priority for what upgrades we ought to go for first vs others, to avoid spending currency on minimal vs maximum dps upgrades?
"
Laere wrote:
I know you have an upgrade section and how to craft the gear and such, but is there a priority for what upgrades we ought to go for first vs others, to avoid spending currency on minimal vs maximum dps upgrades?

Most things can be crafted from the ground up, they all give a similar dps boost, although i suggest finishing amulet first if there are good implicits out for sale, since this is market limited if you pick a synthesis one.

Apart from the amulet, the bow is somewhat market limited as well, +1 arrow vaal is hard to get, 0.6% per try i believe, getting one yourself will be hard, buying one is the way to go.

Other than that, i would suggest doing the belt first since of the str requirements for the gear and gems. And it's the least expensive upgrade.

Also it depends on how much budget you have, some upgrades are very expensive, like the ring, which goes up to 100ex, helmet is quite expensive as well around 50ex with one elevated mod, quiver is around 20, belt 10-20, bow 30ish, amulet depends on what you're doing with it can be 10ex or it can be 90ex.

One thing to note, blizzard crown is only good after your damage is already high up, otherwise it gives negative damage instead, so leaving it for last makes sense.
just started following this guide

is there a discord to join and ask questions?

thank you
PoB link not working for me :/
Says that it uses an unrecognized version of the passive skill tree yet the PoB is updated to 1.4.170
Last edited by Hirai_Akashi on Feb 25, 2021, 3:36:03 PM
Does this get 1-shot by chaos dmg/degen?
ign: aan_allein_daishan
Last edited by koticgood on Feb 27, 2021, 2:18:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info