[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
titisantos wrote:
How do you regenerate your mana? =/

Either by the first node of essence sap or by having a large cluster jewel with fuel the fight notable on a bow damage base.

Edit: there’s also a mastery in the claw cluster if you use lip eyes fall jewel.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Sep 7, 2022, 2:46:54 AM
I noticed this league you are playing venom gyre, how do you think the two builds compare? Im playing VG now and was thinking of rolling over.
"
mochmaster wrote:
I noticed this league you are playing venom gyre, how do you think the two builds compare? Im playing VG now and was thinking of rolling over.

Quite similar, VG moves faster, bit more tanky due to using the shield. Clear is slightly slower, around 10-20% slower depending on how good your gear is. Single target damage is fairly similar, it shotguns hard. Fairly similar playstyle overall, and around half as cheap. +2 quivers quite expensive.

If i were to update the build (im lazy) i would swap it to deadeye, it makes the start much easier with less currency, and progression is smoother, and i would get bit more defenses up, just so it isnt fully a glass cannon.

If you wanna play hopeshredder or amp up your VG, feel free to ping me ingame, ill help. I got some hopeshredder items leftover, i was planning to play it at the start.
I'm following this guide in this current league, however, I ended up getting everything wrong probably.
I can run a tier 16 map, but rare monsters and bosses take a long time to die in the main skill.
I didn't understand the mechanics of the new trap ice among other things.

Could you tell me how noob I was and if there is still a solution?

https://pastebin.com/n6Sa1BC2

thanks.
https://pastebin.com/0MLFj9ki

Sorry for sending the wrong pob.
https://pastebin.com/0MLFj9ki

Sorry for sending the wrong pob.
How do you improve the survivability of this build? I want to at least be able to reduce the chance of getting 1-shotted
I'm currently thinking about replica farrul's fur + steelskin socketed in ornate quiver, but that's too much effort, time and currency and I don't know if it will be effective or not.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, thanks!
"
MrShika13 wrote:
How do you improve the survivability of this build? I want to at least be able to reduce the chance of getting 1-shotted
I'm currently thinking about replica farrul's fur + steelskin socketed in ornate quiver, but that's too much effort, time and currency and I don't know if it will be effective or not.

100% Spell suppression, grace/determination, evasion + armor flask, higher life total, and you can add in the new Progenesis flask.

Get life above 5k, and that should do it. I played tanky version last league since all of the loot goblins and stuff, it worked quite well.
"
30Creptus wrote:
"
MrShika13 wrote:

100% Spell suppression, grace/determination, evasion + armor flask, higher life total, and you can add in the new Progenesis flask.

Get life above 5k, and that should do it. I played tanky version last league since all of the loot goblins and stuff, it worked quite well.

So do I drop Hatred + HoI if I want to go Grace/Deter?
Last edited by MrShika13 on Feb 2, 2023, 12:51:11 AM
"
MrShika13 wrote:

So do I drop Hatred + HoI if I want to go Grace/Deter?

Depends on which rings you use, if you depend on circles of fear that have cold res u can't drop the herald.

You pick supress nodes on the tree, with hyrri's ire, and taking phasing instead of onslaught on the tree, you will max spell supression.

Other defences come from auras, personally i never run determination (personal preference) and it seems to work fine with just evasion.

Other things are stacking life, you should not be below 5k, i usually have 5.5k when i play that build.

If you want more in depth analysis, you can always ping me ingame @mollybrains.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info