[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

Anyone played this in 3.18? How did it work out?
"
missingcipher wrote:
Anyone played this in 3.18? How did it work out?

Its fine, little bit clunky for aoe until you get multiple projectiles from jewels and quiver, otherwise it's fine.
Year 2022, patch 3.18, still no 3d model for Hopeshredder. Feelsbad
They fixed the visual bug affecting frenzy charges, now no matter if you have minimum charges, they always have elder alternative art.

Quite nice.
Almost ready to try it!
Shit, forbidden flesh and flame are verz expensive :D
how about 3.19 ? good to league start ?
Hello mate. Build look awesome. DPS is more than enough.
Can you tell me your opinion on defense layers, is there anything we can do to make it more tanky, like 100% spell suppress/100% alignments or more armour with endurance charge for more phys reduction. What you do think about it?
"
Can you tell me your opinion on defense layers, is there anything we can do to make it more tanky, like 100% spell suppress/100% alignments or more armour with endurance charge for more phys reduction. What you do think about it?

Not OP but I hit 100 with the build this league doing alch + go mapping + delve (farming auls for money). 100% suppression is pretty doable especially with the changes to the tree nodes in 3.19. Personally I like to take the phasing branch of the raider ascendancy on league start, since it's really nice QoL early: in longer fights you don't have to worry about recasting frost bomb a bunch, 50% chance to avoid ele ailments makes it quite easy to build freeze/shock immunity (which are the main ones I care about) via harvest jewel implicits + thick skin, and 40% suppression in 3.19 lets you cap just from tree with inveterate + two nodes of entrench. You can still get onslaught early (I used death rush last league, but that's getting changed) via pathing to graceful assault, so you aren't giving up as much clear speed as you might think. It's definitely not optimal for DPS once you have high investment though.

Endurance charges are great. Probably the best mod you can have on a ring after the obvious +1 max frenzy charge or 4-7 cold damage per frenzy is the unveiled +1 min endurance charge node that also gives a chance to generate endurance charge on kill, which basically keeps you at max endurance charges while mapping. I also like to run a granite flask, and flask swap my quicksilver with a bottled faith for bossing since you generally have plenty of MS without quicksilver. To get more armor I've been considering opting for a much more defensive plan and running a hatred (or determ) aul's uprising for my amulet so I can fit in hatred + determ + herald of ice (hatred gives better mods, but is usually more expensive). Another good source of phys mitigation is 'physical taken as fire/cold/lightning.' New grav chest mod is really good for us if we're running a rare body, especially since ghost shrouds aren't great with the build because of the hopeshredder degen. Another good source of this is on lethal pride: one thing it can add to your notables is '5% of physical damage taken as fire.'

Another thing you can play with to get more tank is your anoint. I usually go for discipline and training as the most life we can squeeze out of one node, but I wouldn't be surprised if prismatic skin actually gives you more tank, especially in conjunction with multiple sources of phys taken as ele.

Finally one of the most crucial things defensively is having a way to mitigate stuns. Heart of oak + the stun boots enchant is pretty nice for avoiding a lot of deaths in mapping from stuns, but I tend to try to get 100% stun avoidance off harvest jewel implicits (or on searching eye jewels) since it's more reliable for bossing.
"
IchigoPL wrote:
how about 3.19 ? good to league start ?

I mean ill start with it. Is it optimal? No, not really, it's not a bosser.

Build is the same, not changes to it. Only sniper's mark thing, but that's pretty much irrelevant.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Aug 20, 2022, 11:35:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info