[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

How are u guys dealing with the new bosses? Blackstar is actually impossible for me right now. ANy tips?
"
mateustrigo wrote:
How are u guys dealing with the new bosses? Blackstar is actually impossible for me right now. ANy tips?

Haven't gotten there yet, is it chaos dmg?
"
mateustrigo wrote:

I simply have a different character for bossing every league.
As for tips, your gear definitely could have some improvements.
6-link for solo target is a huge damage boost. Dying Sun is very cheap rn and grants good boost for both single target and clear speed.
Getting 2nd Circle of Fear with good implicits is even cheaper.
I'd also suggest getting Diamond Flask without 40% Less Duration and 25% reduced effect, since you already have Corrupted Blood immunity on your mastery.

Also, Spell Suppression could help a lot in terms of surviving boss hits, since most of their dangerous abilities are spells.

"
30Creptus wrote:

It's Cold/Fire damage, no Invulnerability phases.
Last edited by Ultimait on Feb 10, 2022, 6:37:07 PM
If u get on the cold side, you take cold res penalty, so the degen go insane. And in one part, you need to stay still behind a wall, with 3 boss aiming your paper ass.

Another thing, how are u guys doing 100% conversion to cold?
"
Ultimait wrote:
"
mateustrigo wrote:

I simply have a different character for bossing every league.
As for tips, your gear definitely could have some improvements.
6-link for solo target is a huge damage boost. Dying Sun is very cheap rn and grants good boost for both single target and clear speed.
Getting 2nd Circle of Fear with good implicits is even cheaper.
I'd also suggest getting Diamond Flask without 40% Less Duration and 25% reduced effect, since you already have Corrupted Blood immunity on your mastery.

Also, Spell Suppression could help a lot in terms of surviving boss hits, since most of their dangerous abilities are spells.

"
30Creptus wrote:

It's Cold/Fire damage, no Invulnerability phases.

Thank you! To be honest, i didnt look to my flasks in a while right now lol. Im trying to farm my 6 link bow for now. For single target, im trying to 6 link another hopeshredder on my bench. Im replacing ice shot/gmp for frenzy/barrage, but its not enough for now
"
mateustrigo wrote:
If u get on the cold side, you take cold res penalty, so the degen go insane. And in one part, you need to stay still behind a wall, with 3 boss aiming your paper ass.

We aren't iirc, what's the point anyway? Hopeshredder bow has like 56-117 phys damage, I doubt it's worth bothering converting.

Also, just noticed you are using Assassin's Mark. Use Sniper Mark instead, it gives more damage and doesn't requires INT.
Last edited by Ultimait on Feb 10, 2022, 6:44:12 PM
"
mateustrigo wrote:

I'm not doing conversion. Only thing you get from conversion is not dying to phys ref.

Let's take a look at your damage. List of issues i found:

PRIMARY ISSUES:
- You don't have a frenzy stacking mechanic
- Single is Ice Shot instead of Frenzy
- AoE is 6L instead of single
- No Barrage, No Dying Sun
- No Lucky Crit while focused
- Rare ring is awful
- Quiver is even worse
- Bow has very low attack speed, for a 5L you can take top rolled bows for like 5-15c
- Your boots do not have 100 regen while moving implicit

SECONDARY ISSUES:
- Your circle does not have useful implicits, intimidate or dmg per frenzy
- No helm enchant (although ok for now, i dont have it either)
- Taste of hate is useless
- Mana flask instead of damage flask

GEMS:
- Blood rage is probably actively killing you
- You don't have tornado gem socketed

Note: I didn't look at your tree.
Last edited by 30Creptus on Feb 10, 2022, 6:47:20 PM
"
30Creptus wrote:

Tbh, I don't think these are even close to be issues. Tried regen boots only once and got disappointed in them. Never died from Hopeshredder DoT without them yet.
I'd rather go for 10% elemental penetration enchant for more damage and simply outleech damage taken.

Btw, as a reminder, this build actually feels pretty great at lab running.
Last edited by Ultimait on Feb 10, 2022, 6:53:09 PM
"
30Creptus wrote:
"
mateustrigo wrote:

I'm not doing conversion. Only thing you get from conversion is not dying to phys ref.

Let's take a look at your damage. List of issues i found:

PRIMARY ISSUES:
- You don't have a frenzy stacking mechanic
- Single is Ice Shot instead of Frenzy
- AoE is 6L instead of single
- No Barrage, No Dying Sun
- No Lucky Crit while focused
- Rare ring is awful
- Quiver is even worse
- Bow has very low attack speed, for a 5L you can take top rolled bows for like 5-15c

SECONDARY ISSUES:
- Your circle does not have useful implicits, intimidate or dmg per frenzy
- No helm enchant (although ok for now, i dont have it either)
- Taste of hate is useless
- Mana flask instead of damage flask

GEMS:
- You don't have tornado gem socketed

Note: I didn't look at your tree.

Ty for the reply!
For start, im kinda poor lol, gonna look for the upgrades. I usually swap the gems on my chest for bosses, for single target. WHat mods should i look on the quiver? I bought that one on first day of the league, for the projectile speed (took the node that convert on damage). Thanks for the tips!

I use the mana flask, cause im having mana problems, even with leech.
Last edited by mateustrigo on Feb 10, 2022, 7:04:30 PM
"
Ultimait wrote:
"
30Creptus wrote:

Tbh, I don't think these are even close to be issues. Tried regen boots only once and got disappointed in them. Never died from Hopeshredder DoT without them yet.
I'd rather go for 10% elemental penetration enchant for more damage and simply outleech damage taken.

Btw, as a reminder, this build actually feels pretty great at lab running.

You can have both, tainted blessings are still in.

Maybe 6% life or 10% ms if you like that more, at 9 charges sure u dont need regen, but if you get to 11 you're fucked without it.

I prefer to always have it on, makes life easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info