[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
emirsta wrote:
Can I get some help with this build? The damage seems way lower than it should be, I also keep dying for some reason, even though I have almost 8k ehp, fortify, block with bone offering, same str as int etc. Can someone check my build and tell me if I've done something wrong?

Your weapon only has fire damage. The penetration from attacks and arcane surge do nothing for the build. 100% crit multi while a rare or unique enemy is nearby is much better. Then you want cast speed for better ramp. Hypo in helmet would be a 29% more damage. Linking conc effect to desecrate will give tighter corpse packing, meaning better overlap for explosions.
Yeah, Cane of Kulemak with both fire damage and crit multi wasn't on sale, I even browsed the offline trade. So I'll forget about the fire damage and get a CoK with multi, cast speed.
Unfortuntely I can't get a helmet with concentrated effect+hypo+essence of horror mod, the cheapest one was 150 exalts :/
I'll link my desectrate to conc effect.

Thanks for the advice.
Last edited by emirsta on Sep 3, 2021, 6:05:47 AM
"
emirsta wrote:
Yeah, Cane of Kulemak with both fire damage and crit multi wasn't on sale, I even browsed the offline trade. So I'll forget about the fire damage and get a CoK with multi, cast speed.
Unfortuntely I can't get a helmet with concentrated effect+hypo+essence of horror mod, the cheapest one was 150 exalts :/

Thanks for the advice.

This is the second time I'm seeing such a comment - exactly WHAT are you guys searching?? Please share the link.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/wblGM4Ksb

The 7L Helms pop up here from 15-25ex daily. Yep - daily. There's one with Exposure on Hit, 20+ res, open prefix, 4W RIGHT NOW for 18ex - I'm looking at it!!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 3, 2021, 11:03:06 AM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
emirsta wrote:

Thanks for the advice.

This is the second time I'm seeing such a comment - exactly WHAT are you guys searching?? Please share the link.

The 7L Helms pop up here from 15-25ex daily. Yep - daily. There's one with Exposure on Hit, 20+ res, open prefix, 4W RIGHT NOW for 18ex - I'm looking at it!!

If I had to guess he search for fire damage and crit multi, instead of fire damage and crit multi when a rare or unique enemy is nearby.
The cane w/ bis stats is extremely rare have only seen it twice and I run the live search every Poe session.
"
"
primaeva wrote:
"
emirsta wrote:

Thanks for the advice.

If I had to guess he search for fire damage and crit multi, instead of fire damage and crit multi when a rare or unique enemy is nearby.

I meant - the line where he says a 7L helm is 150 exalts, lol. (The 18ex one is still up.)
"
The cane w/ bis stats is extremely rare have only seen it twice and I run the live search every Poe session.

Yeah, it's because we're basically relying on relative 'mistakes' made - most people would opt to unveil the Spell Damage option because it's simply going to sell easier / more applicable to a wider variety of builds.
Whoever was bidding against me last night on that staff that made him go from 3ex-12ex...I really don't like you.
"

Whoever was bidding against me last night on that staff that made him go from 3ex-12ex...I really don't like you.

I didn't realize there was a bidding war. I woke up at 2am and saw the staff listed 2 hours ago (offline). I had 2ex to my name, and managed to farm up another 11ex in a few hours. Staff was still offline and I was half dead, so took a nap. Got back on and it was gone. Was a bit sad, but if I had slept like a normal human being I never would have seen it anyway. Was going to take that money and buy up 1p2s veiled staffs, but apparently people have already been doing that because there are 0 listed.
"
Justiis wrote:
"

I didn't realize there was a bidding war. I woke up at 2am and saw the staff listed 2 hours ago (offline). I had 2ex to my name, and managed to farm up another 11ex in a few hours. Staff was still offline and I was half dead, so took a nap. Got back on and it was gone. Was a bit sad, but if I had slept like a normal human being I never would have seen it anyway. Was going to take that money and buy up 1p2s veiled staffs, but apparently people have already been doing that because there are 0 listed.

Ahh crap that's nasty business. Roll with a Duskdawn guys, or use a spell damage version. The difference isn't really appreciable - the build had very high damage before the staff even existed! Most important is cast speed!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info