[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

"
MrApell wrote:
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm dying. I do not understand the rotation of skills. regeneration of life is not enough. although I did as you wrote. Help me plz. https://pastebin.com/clone/AKnDbg7A
and I can't apply spider( no mana

Hey,

1) You need life on your Amulet. Remove Defense and craft life at least, better yet augment life till you hit 70+.

2) Get the life nodes and get 3-passive fettles instead of the 2. You are going to want 4500 HP AT MINIMUM.

3) Drop Malachai's Artifice if you have to. It's far better to get a nice, fat ring with 90+ life.

4) Are you depending on endurance charges to cap your res? Check your hideout res without buffs. They need to be all 75% WITHOUT buffs.

5) Map mods that will make your sustain impossible are Less Recovery of Life and Energy Shield and Cannot Leech.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Jul 27, 2020, 2:42:20 PM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
MrApell wrote:
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm dying. I do not understand the rotation of skills. regeneration of life is not enough. although I did as you wrote. Help me plz. https://pastebin.com/clone/AKnDbg7A

Hey,

1) You need life on your Amulet. Remove Defense and craft life at least, better yet augment life till you hit 70+.

2) Get the life nodes and get 3-passive fettles instead of the 2. You are going to want 4500 HP AT MINIMUM.

3) Drop Malachai's Artifice if you have to. It's far better to get a nice, fat ring with 90+ life.

4) Are you depending on endurance charges to cap your res? Check your hideout res without buffs. They need to be all 75% WITHOUT buffs.

5) Map mods that will make your sustain impossible are Less Recovery of Life and Energy Shield and Cannot Leech.

TY. My res 105\105\110. I can't apply spider, why is there not enough mana?
"
MrApell wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
MrApell wrote:

Hey,

TY. My res 105\105\110. I can't apply spider, why is there not enough mana?

You have to choose between Herald of Ash and Spider - I highly recommend not running Herald of Ash unless you love the visuals, the build clears pretty much at the same speed due to insane AoE.

By the way, how'd you craft the helmet? Link it here so everyone can gawk!
I did everything you said, but the body was bought. I bought "Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel" too.

Please help me with one question. I have to apply 2 times Arcanist Brand with Desecrate and two times Arcanist Brand with VD? or 1 and 3 times. which rotation will give more damagе?
"
MrApell wrote:
Please help me with one question. I have to apply 2 times Arcanist Brand with Desecrate and two times Arcanist Brand with VD? or 1 and 3 times. which rotation will give more damagе?

Only two brands can be attached to an enemy so it's 1 of each on bosses.

On mapping, since you have explode chest, just do 2/2.

You'll eventually find your rhythm!
Can I get 4 clusters with Brand Loyalty/Seeker runes?
"
Arfihk wrote:
Can I get 4 clusters with Brand Loyalty/Seeker runes?

You DEFINITELY need Holy Conquest AND you definitely want Vast Power - the more AoE you have the better your chest chains, plus the hitbox requirement of bosses decreased.

4 Seeker Runes no longer stacks but it's still the most solid damage node so you can have up to 2 of those.
OKay, so I can't get more than 2 of brand attachment jewels? ANd why you have 3 seeker runes? Or I can get 4 brand loyalty?
Last edited by Arfihk on Jul 30, 2020, 3:56:22 PM
I have got 300 chaos left, first buy atziri's acuity and shimmerons or buy jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info