3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
Mana issues...

I searched for t1 dex/mana regen (and a life roll but u can roll for that) and I can now 100% sustain mana. I'm over sustaining, actually. Just have to make sure you flame dash twice once in a while ( w/ thread of hope + arcane surge node). The build/DPS is SHIT on Sirus or any phased boss when you run out of enduring mana flask. This is 100% necessary for end game. I went for these rings instead of rolling essencees for 10% extra fire, the DPS i have is more than capable for any boss. cheers!

where do you get -10 mana my craft says -9 is the highest and it rank 3.

Thanks,
"

where do you get -10 mana my craft says -9 is the highest and it rank 3.

Thanks,

ring quality on life and mana
Last edited by ozark74 on Aug 7, 2020, 3:02:24 AM
Excited to play this tanky build! I'm trying to craft the gear one item at a time, completed the explodey chest first, working on belt also.

When it comes to amulet, it feels like it's almost impossible to roll good life and mana regen rolls on amulet without getting anything that can't be removed with harvest crafts(lucent fossils make it too likely to get +mana, +mana gained on kill, anger/pride/determination/Purity of fire have reduced mana reservation and then there are other un-removable mods also). Is mana regen worth investing this much currency?

I'm not able to find a helm with summon skitterbot reduced mana reservation enchantment, do you have any alternate recommendation?
Last edited by wyzim on Aug 7, 2020, 9:05:04 AM
"
wyzim wrote:
Excited to play this tanky build! I'm trying to craft the gear one item at a time, completed the explodey chest first, working on belt also.

When it comes to amulet, it feels like it's almost impossible to roll good life and mana regen rolls on amulet without getting anything that can't be removed with harvest crafts(lucent fossils make it too likely to get +mana, +mana gained on kill, anger/pride/determination/Purity of fire have reduced mana reservation and then there are other un-removable mods also). Is mana regen worth investing this much currency?

I'm not able to find a helm with summon skitterbot reduced mana reservation enchantment, do you have any alternate recommendation?

well your not forced to get it on the amulet, a ring is just as fine. its just any jewel with 20% qual (life and mana) with high regen gives over 80%, meaning you can kind of do with a single item with t1 regen, + cluster jewel with arcane surge on hit, and usein thread of hope to give the arcance surge note. thoes 2 together gives up to 70% more effect.

regarding ench, read guide, and watch review vid.
What I had found in the guide is:

"
enchantmentyou can use many diff, i got one with reduction to aura, to help on mana and squezy in clarity. try some diff enchants im not shure what is best.

I'll check with the wiki what other enchants are useful for either bladeblast or bladefall.
Any tips on getting the +2 max resist with life on block on shield. Seems to be very hard to roll
Hi, i finished the build
Deathless Sirius AW8, Elder, Shaper,...The best build i have ever followed
But i made a mistake,
I focused on energy shield (my ES is current ~432) and i see it is very useless,
There are any ways to make is more useful or fix this mistake, i spent a lot of money on it.
Thank you.
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/R8ieTrcE
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hi, i finished the build
But i made a mistake,
I focused on energy shield (my ES is current ~432) and i see it is very useless,
There are any ways to make is more useful or fix this mistake, i spent a lot of money on it.
Thank you.

nope. sad you bougth es gear for a divine flesh build with 0 scaling or es recovery even without the jewel.

and what es are you talking about, you got a glove with 1 es role on, and a jewel that really dont offer much outside a good life role. no big deal there. if a base is es dont really break the build. i look at your gear and its all around amazing
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Aug 9, 2020, 4:21:13 PM
how much dps and survivability would you lose if you went spellslinger support on both (bladefall + bladeblast) with a wand + frenzy?
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hi, i finished the build
But i made a mistake,
Thank you.

nope. sad you bougth es gear for a divine flesh build with 0 scaling or es recovery even without the jewel.

and what es are you talking about, you got a glove with 1 es role on, and a jewel that really dont offer much outside a good life role. no big deal there. if a base is es dont really break the build. i look at your gear and its all around amazing

About the ES, i refund a point in The Agnostic and change the timeless jewel with a Crimson jewel with life, increased damage,..to use my ES for some defense, do you think these change reduce a lot of power of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info