3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Added video with uber elder kill, and some scary moment!
Just curious why we're not using Spell Echo on Blade Blast? It looks like a big damage increase, but I'm sure there's a reason for it.
"
PhazerSC wrote:
Just curious why we're not using Spell Echo on Blade Blast? It looks like a big damage increase, but I'm sure there's a reason for it.

Just one poke of bladeblast is enough to trigger chain reaction and detonate all available blades in that area. So no matter if you click once or two times damage will be the same, except small portion that bladeblast initial splash does. Its to small to bother. Imho
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jul 25, 2020, 3:24:04 AM
"
PhazerSC wrote:

you cant look at POB to see the real damage, since it calculates you do the chosen amount of blades, at max cast speed(in my case 3,4 pr sec), while in reality you do it every second or less. spell echo would add nothing to the build outside nerfing the damage links. if you want to figur out the real damage, you must calculate how many blades you can substain pr sec(since unleash got a CD time), and then add the cast time of Bladefall and bladeblast.
updated the awakener kill to lvl 8 video!
added Cortex kill
Thank you for this very solid build,I am having a lot of fun and thank for the crafting guide too.
i see this on poeninja: https://pastebin.com/bE5kSeyK

over 50m dps with bladefall and large aoe bladefall (the staff cost something like my house XD )
"
Beskaius wrote:
i see this on poeninja: https://pastebin.com/bE5kSeyK

over 50m dps with bladefall and large aoe bladefall (the staff cost something like my house XD )

you can juice the build alot, however this version is to be considered how you get as tanky as possible while doing enough damage(more then enough acculy) to facerole all content, for max HC performance, you can adjust anything you want. but i will not comment or bend anything for SC versions, the shield block+ recovery+ max res is undebatable needed. in my case if you suggest anything and the answer requires me to lose 100 hp. the answer is no. i take suggestions that retail all the tankyness with no sacrifice.
i love your version cos is so tank, safe and is near my playstyle, what can i improve now? (obviously aspect of the spider on belt or boots is not necessary)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info