3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"
Beskaius wrote:
i love your version cos is so tank, safe and is near my playstyle, what can i improve now? (obviously aspect of the spider on belt or boots is not necessary)

all your items. but your gear looks fine, just take one piece at the time. i pref armor bases since even thoe we dont get insain armor amount. it really works good when layed on top of the other layers of defence. with around 5k armor you feel like you got 20k

How do I go next?

craft ailments immune and how do I go with last suffix resists or aspect of the spider?

Do I try to get t1 life or its rare and keep this 1?

Do I want to re roll phys dmg reduction or swap it out for crafted res slot?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jul 28, 2020, 7:42:42 AM
"

How do I go next?

craft ailments immune and how do I go with last suffix resists or aspect of the spider?

Do I try to get t1 life or its rare and keep this 1?

Do I want to re roll phys dmg reduction or swap it out for crafted res slot?

augment/cold-lighting or chaos, and keep reroling it to you get a high tier, then craft spider.

the body armor(if its a crusader base) read the craft guide.
Thx for advice to build author, I dropped aspect of the spider and got chaos res + ailments avoidance. A great shoutout to the aouthor, loving this build!

Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jul 28, 2020, 12:18:39 PM
build looks fun, and I tried to re-create it on standard. But it looks like that it is too much depending on the Harvest crafting to make it really shine.
"
intered wrote:
build looks fun, and I tried to re-create it on standard. But it looks like that it is too much depending on the Harvest crafting to make it really shine.

You'd kill yourself trying to get anywhere near this crafting possibilities in all previous leagues imo
"
"
intered wrote:

You'd kill yourself trying to get anywhere near this crafting possibilities in all previous leagues imo

BUT its not really mandatory to use any tier near my char gear, just recovery on block shield. conc helmet, and some decent life roles, and a +1 amulet and weapon with some decent damage mods. like even with semi shit gear you break over 8.5k life, with ailment immunity and divine flesh thats all needed to take down any content
=//NOPE//=
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jul 28, 2020, 3:35:59 PM
added a small clip of tanking some beams with stacks at A8, and did some small update on gem links regarding Awakened spell cascade.
"
=//NOPE//=

I mean nope, you dont really need this kind of gear to complete all content, its just this league is all about crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info