3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

"

so i am at this point on the scepter crafting (i know it only T2 fire but it good enough for me).

I will do the phys remove/add till T1.

What do i do next the instructions in the guide confused me a little.

Do i just craft fire res (to block it) the aug fire hoping to hit one of the ones listed? Or do i aug caster instead?

Dont want to mess it up as getting that fire value took me about 200 scorched fossils lol.

also any other advice for upgrades please let me know cause i am dying rather fast so not if it just levels or i missed something super important.

Thanks,

when prefixes is done. prefixes can not be changed.
Hi! Thanks for a cool build! How do you level this build? What skill gems to use?
"
deeLyo wrote:
Hi! Thanks for a cool build! How do you level this build? What skill gems to use?

figure it out :D. i given you the blue prints, of lvling and endgame ect. connect the dots.

there is no right or wrong.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Aug 3, 2020, 7:27:34 AM
"
deeLyo wrote:

easy levelling :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLtHetVbOxM
"
"
intered wrote:
build looks fun, and I tried to re-create it on standard. But it looks like that it is too much depending on the Harvest crafting to make it really shine.

You'd kill yourself trying to get anywhere near this crafting possibilities in all previous leagues imo

Hi Guys, if anyone whiling to sell a close to BIS full build set when the league is over... and the build is not nerfed lol - I might be interested.

Got interested in this build after seeing Syzz and Alkeizer and took some ideas from here as well. Its pretty hard to die on this build, 7.8k life, 100% ailment immunity, 80% fire, 88% chaos. need to upgrade my random ass rings but the dex requirement is a bit tricky for now. Need to get a couple fracture crafts!

Bought my shield for 10c, lol? what a deal. Everything else is 100% hand crafted except for the shaper mods on gloves/boots. Bought both with t1 life and the shaper mod.

great build! cheers

Edit: This build is so forgiving, i took 2 full die beams and barely got touched. incredible
Last edited by Kojak_The_Invincible on Aug 5, 2020, 1:30:16 AM
So wut do people use to level this build, earthshatter?
"
buttcommander wrote:
So wut do people use to level this build, earthshatter?

easy levelling :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLtHetVbOxM
How much 'physical damage taken as' should you aim for ?
"
ozark74 wrote:
How much 'physical damage taken as' should you aim for ?

i think that the 25% i use is fine. coupled with 5 endurance charges this allows your relative low amount of armor not to be "crushed" making the 4-6k armor really work super good. one could argue that the more converted the better, but since Immortal Call with 5 endurance charges put you to the 90% physical cap for 3 sec(inc duration support), you acculy lose some phys mitigation doing this periode by converting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info