3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Followed your build. Min maxing as of right now. But the three helm enchants I would recommend would be any mana reserve, consecrated ground cause 10 increase damage taken, or bladefall has 1 more volley. Divergent purifying flame also grants 6 percent more damage taken. But your build works first character I've completed the entire atlas and awakened bonus. Killed everything but maven and the feared due to bad lag. But over all I give it a solid 9.5 out of 9.5
"
Followed your build. Min maxing as of right now. But the three helm enchants I would recommend would be any mana reserve, consecrated ground cause 10 increase damage taken, or bladefall has 1 more volley. Divergent purifying flame also grants 6 percent more damage taken. But your build works first character I've completed the entire atlas and awakened bonus. Killed everything but maven and the feared due to bad lag. But over all I give it a solid 9.5 out of 9.5

Thx alot! Its in line with 95% of other replys of people who understand to build a solid endgame setup, including players who make personal variations.
First of all, thanks for the amazing build.
It was really a BLAST!
Playing several leagues now with a few lvl 100's and characters with different builds, but this one stands out.
2,5 months into the league, started with it and still playing it.
Tried Carrion Golem and auto bomber on the side both 300/400ex in, but it felt nowhere near as safe and good as this build when you want to do ALL content properly.
Sold the other gear from the offbuilds and went max on this, the build deserved it.
I made the shield and the Blood Hold ring myself.
The rest is mostly bought, not gonna hassle with triple elevated crafts myself.
I did not go with the Vigilant Strike route, too clunky for my liking.
Soul Tether and Diadem also not my preference, but when you go the other route it means investment for the Spider aspect.
Shield with 15% mana reservation, most jewels with 1% mana reserved etc.
Passive Tree is a bit different, more attacking since I'm level 100 anyway.
Have Stygian to cap chaos res, but since the build is so good overall not really missing it now.
Could do some last touches on the gear to max the stats, but it's pretty much done now and very happy with it.

Spoiler

"
Muttley007 wrote:
First of all, thanks for the amazing build.
It was really a BLAST!
Playing several leagues now with a few lvl 100's and characters with different builds, but this one stands out.
2,5 months into the league, started with it and still playing it.
Tried Carrion Golem and auto bomber on the side both 300/400ex in, but it felt nowhere near as safe and good as this build when you want to do ALL content properly.
Sold the other gear from the offbuilds and went max on this, the build deserved it.
I made the shield and the Blood Hold ring myself.
The rest is mostly bought, not gonna hassle with triple elevated crafts myself.
I did not go with the Vigilant Strike route, too clunky for my liking.
Soul Tether and Diadem also not my preference, but when you go the other route it means investment for the Spider aspect.
Shield with 15% mana reservation, most jewels with 1% mana reserved etc.
Passive Tree is a bit different, more attacking since I'm level 100 anyway.
Have Stygian to cap chaos res, but since the build is so good overall not really missing it now.
Could do some last touches on the gear to max the stats, but it's pretty much done now and very happy with it.

Spoiler

awesome!! Congrats on such great gear.

Can you talk about your choice of using a level 5 Awakened Spell Cascade? There have been many discussions in this thread and else where that it should be kept at a level 1.
"

Can you talk about your choice of using a level 5 Awakened Spell Cascade? There have been many discussions in this thread and else where that it should be kept at a level 1.

Thank you!

I read the discussion on other topics also, some say a naked lvl 1/0 non awakened, other do it with no quality lvl 20.
I just leveled it to 5 awakened.
Maybe not the best choice with all the different opinions, but ok... Blasting my *** off anyway.
"
Muttley007 wrote:
"

Thank you!

I read the discussion on other topics also, some say a naked lvl 1/0 non awakened, other do it with no quality lvl 20.
I just leveled it to 5 awakened.
Maybe not the best choice with all the different opinions, but ok... Blasting my *** off anyway.

Thank you for the answer.

Like you I have seen such a vast amount of varying opinions on the best way to play this so I am always interested in the choices players make.
Please help. I'm in SSF any big fight (including Shaper/Elder guards) becomes an endurance test, sometimes I simply run out of mana flasks. I tried Maven and she covered the arena in puddles and went into extra memory phases and basically demolished me before he final phase.
I need more damage and I don't know where to start. I have a perfect Wise Oak but little space to fit it in, and I'm trying to roll a lvl21 Blade Blast (~10 vaals so far with no success).

Spoiler

PoB paste:
https://pastebin.com/UZauKHBD
anywhere to be honest, since if you look at all your items there is no damage mods. even scepter is pretty bad. but having conc effect in helmet over combustion is much more single target damage( and i mean alot)

you can check my lvl 96 dead chief from league start at maven race, even thoe the gear is not amazing it was what i gathered in pushing at race, and strong enough to engage endgame good.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Apr 1, 2021, 11:57:47 AM
Hi, this is my first league where I started to get more into the game beyond leveling, really enjoying this character, but im still lost on crafting that shield though, is it just spamming fossils or alt regal and hope to get lucky? because the rest of the gear seems very easy to craft with harvest.
i played the last 30 day of this season and was one of the best build ever i used

i had great time and fun! tnx u man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info