3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

how important is "socket gems supported by conc. effect" on helmet at all?

Is it actually a dps increase since area of bladfall gets smaller?
i got an unset ring with flammability curse on it. it allowed me to add cold snap to the trigger weapon. i'm in scrubcore but added increased duration on the cwdt but thinking about adding a golem instead. anyhoot, just wanted to say that cold snap's frenzy charges are an incredible QoL upgrade
"
ILIAS wrote:

Anecdotally, it feels stronger with the helm. 35-54% MORE damage is lot
I've recorded deathless Maven A9 kill with this build: https://youtu.be/9FSlW8q_KFM
Can you help me with the amulet crafting?

get a warlord base. role T1 life, and a high mana regen(maby pristine + lucent fossils or just alt regal) its importent you dont have any mods you cant remove, such as stats iir ect. Now the example base got 2 mods(rare) craft can not role attack mod(1 ex bench) and augment it 3 times with phys. this will force on +1 phys gems, % phys gained as fire. and 5% reduced phys damage taken. finish off by crafting surfix+1 minimum frency charge (1 divine)

I have t1 life and +dex on my warlord base amulet. it is blue.
i now do 'can not role attack mod' on the blue item?
then slam it 3 times?
"
jjmccaw wrote:

get a warlord base. role T1 life, and a high mana regen(maby pristine + lucent fossils or just alt regal) its importent you dont have any mods you cant remove, such as stats iir ect. Now the example base got 2 mods(rare) craft can not role attack mod(1 ex bench) and augment it 3 times with phys. this will force on +1 phys gems, % phys gained as fire. and 5% reduced phys damage taken. finish off by crafting surfix+1 minimum frency charge (1 divine)

then slam it 3 times?

No, you need to use regal on it to get the rare base(yellow) then remove unwanted mod form regal and then slam 3 times.
Last edited by PathOfShelby on Jan 27, 2021, 1:09:24 AM
"
jjmccaw wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:

Anecdotally, it feels stronger with the helm. 35-54% MORE damage is lot

yea it helps a ton. less bladefall aoe = less spread out blades which results in a ton more overlaps for bladeblast. clear is a tiny bit worse but you completely negate that by having an explode chest. you chain explodes off the screen. you can clear maps with just bladefall plus explosion when you get good gear, just using blast for the boss. makes mapping quite a bit faster

also for those running a glorious vanity/soul tether combo how do you guys feel about dropping a life on block shield for one with a ton more damage? i feel the life on block is almost pointless as it's rare i drop below my ES pool. the only time i do drop is on bosses that do massive hits, so recovering 5% life is basically nothing?
"
"
jjmccaw wrote:

then slam it 3 times?

No, you need to use regal on it to get the rare base(yellow) then remove unwanted mod form regal and then slam 3 times.

How do I remove the unwanted mod?
"
jjmccaw wrote:
"
"
jjmccaw wrote:

then slam it 3 times?

How do I remove the unwanted mod?

You can use annulment(true man variant) or just remove it via harvest
Love the build. Injected around 10-15 ex into it and runs like a charm. Lots of room to expand, too.
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info