3.13 Bladeblast Chieftain. GG HC build. high dmg/clear/surv. Blasting awakener! Strong as ever!

Can you get this build to the point you can keep RF on?

I was trying to add physical damage reduction to the amulet, but it appears that you can't augment that anymore unless I'm missing something. Anyone able to confirm this?
Just got to yellow maps on Xbox using this. Going good so far. Would a wand with “plus level to physical spell” and “plus level all spell” be significantly better then one with either and 80 spell damage?
"
Gabel26 wrote:
"

I guess i have crafted mirror tier sceptre

Was super fun to craft since I didn't play harvest.

How you craft that sceptre ?
Do you have any experience with Uber Atziri? Struggling to take her down with my variation of this build, thinking maybe I lack phys dmg reduction or I just suck at the fight (probably both).
Hello!

Awesome build, i am clearin almost whole content so far and slowly trying to min-max the build.

One thing which bothers me a lot - how do you generate frenzy charge without chest affix? Only Blood Rage? But i dont have any free slot on gear to put it on.

Any advice?

SELF-EDIT: Cold snap, totally forgot about it :D
Last edited by strozerro on Jan 25, 2021, 6:51:31 AM

hi guys, can someone tell me how to proceed next to finalize the armor?
I do not yet have access to multimod and apart from slam one / two ex and craft with harvest I see nothing else.

Okay so i need help , if someone can tweak a bit on my tree // gear it would be helpful. so right now the only matters to me is mana regen, i dont know wether to sacrifice some life or damage for the mana problem, i fight sirus a5 the only thing he can kill me is when im out of my mana flask (( otherwise im blasting through t16 boss so easy

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/naimhairix51/MK_SixR?i=13&search=class%3DChieftain%26item%3DGlorious-Vanity%2CSoul-Tether%26skill%3DBlade-Blast%26maxlevel%3D94%26sort%3Ddps
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
Okay so i need help , if someone can tweak a bit on my tree // gear it would be helpful. so right now the only matters to me is mana regen, i dont know wether to sacrifice some life or damage for the mana problem, i fight sirus a5 the only thing he can kill me is when im out of my mana flask (( otherwise im blasting through t16 boss so easy

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/naimhairix51/MK_SixR?i=13&search=class%3DChieftain%26item%3DGlorious-Vanity%2CSoul-Tether%26skill%3DBlade-Blast%26maxlevel%3D94%26sort%3Ddps

Easiest way would be crafting - mana cost on rings I think. But your rings are f'ing sweet! When my mana flask goes dry I'm crying :P.. 2 x Non-Channelling Skills have (-9–-8) to Total Mana Cost would go a long way!
The life nodes by mom have some built in mana regen which helps but I don't think you can ever truly solve it unless you go triple mana reduction on accessories and run a clarity too. Have been thinking about trying it because honestly it's the most annoying thing about the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info