[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Build looks nutty, but expensive.
How far would I be able to take this build starting out at around 80 ex?

well with 80, you will get it going just fine! u will get farrul's , surrender, good rares, ryslatha's coil, and Paradoxica or a good sword. and probably some might be left.
"
oSingularity wrote:
Do you prefer the flicker or the cyclone?

flicker, personally. but note this, flicker is x10 faster than cyclone in mapping but cyclone is more stable at bossing cause you control your positioning very well while dealing damage but mapping with cyclone is slow.
"
madmax11223 wrote:
Hi again Blazer780. Great build. I already cleared all content and it works amazing. Quick question. I have really good Paradoxica and Im wondering if its even worth to swap on 550dps+ foil. Im thinking about buying Headhunter for mapping too but i dont know if it would be better than Ryslatha.
Thank you for your work! <3

no it's not worth it to swap as both have very similar dps and probably Paradoxica will still be higher, unless you just want a it more speed in mapping. as for HH, I recommend it for extreme high end-game like 100% t16-19 Delirium as it works wonders.

Is there a reason to do the two nodes circled in red vs the 1 circled in yellow? Still very new to this, sorry if I'm missing something very obvious.
Last edited by Ludafish on Oct 2, 2020, 8:09:45 AM
Hi, i've just got the basic gear set up (i think) are there any glaring issues?

I can flicker pretty much non stop which is good but the single target is low, but i appreciate alot of my gear is shit and the weapon isnt a scaeva because you said to take 3 green sockets.. but our weapon links show 2 red and a green. Will the weapon i have do until paradoxica?

Secondly, what do you keep on main page? I have blood rage, sand stance for switching between red and yellow, and then vaal ancestral , vaal molten shell, and then ancestral protector which means our dread banner is on the second page. Do we not use dread banner? Or do we not switch sand stance etc, so i'm wondering what i should have on main skill tree.

What is skill order when we are bossing? i.e drop totem, trigger vaal warlord, all pots, then start flickering?

Are there any cheap awakaned gems i should prioritise and get asap? or any other upgrades that i should work towards?

My resists are all over 150% each so have scope to swap some items about

edit: first time playing flicker for mapping its disgustingly OP :D like 10-15 seconds can clear some maps
Last edited by Nevzat on Oct 2, 2020, 8:48:22 AM
Why do you have anti-bleed potion while also equipping a jewel blocks corrupted blood?
"
Ludafish wrote:

Is there a reason to do the two nodes circled in red vs the 1 circled in yellow? Still very new to this, sorry if I'm missing something very obvious.

no there isn't, you got paradoxica, so you removed swift skewering, so these 2 points are no longer necessary, remove them and take the 1 str point u r referring to.
EDIT: wait.. your paradoxica doesn't have impale chance! you should take swift skewering....
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 2, 2020, 9:15:06 AM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Hi, i've just got the basic gear set up (i think) are there any glaring issues?

I can flicker pretty much non stop which is good but the single target is low, but i appreciate alot of my gear is shit and the weapon isnt a scaeva because you said to take 3 green sockets.. but our weapon links show 2 red and a green. Will the weapon i have do until paradoxica?

Secondly, what do you keep on main page? I have blood rage, sand stance for switching between red and yellow, and then vaal ancestral , vaal molten shell, and then ancestral protector which means our dread banner is on the second page. Do we not use dread banner? Or do we not switch sand stance etc, so i'm wondering what i should have on main skill tree.

What is skill order when we are bossing? i.e drop totem, trigger vaal warlord, all pots, then start flickering?

Are there any cheap awakaned gems i should prioritise and get asap? or any other upgrades that i should work towards?

My resists are all over 150% each so have scope to swap some items about

edit: first time playing flicker for mapping its disgustingly OP :D like 10-15 seconds can clear some maps

man, first of all build isn't copy paste. use a scaeva with 2 green/1blue for mana leech and get it very high roll with 30%. it will be better than this sword by a good bit. plus your gems have no quality and their level is so low. that's huge dps loss.
and where is your less duratino 20/20 on the gloves? i can't see it. it's a MUST for flicker to work smoothly.
I would also recommend switching the shield to a rare one with high life roll and 5% life on block till you can afford the surrender.
and why you are putting PORTAL isntead of maim ??? with the enlighten setup?
why you are using double fortify? one in main link and one in leap slam? I suggest dropped leap slam all together and getting dash + second wind.
PLUS, you need x2 T1 accuracy on jewelries to reach 100% hit chance.
"
illimar96 wrote:
Why do you have anti-bleed potion while also equipping a jewel blocks corrupted blood?

cause there is still normal bleeding?

unveiled this one from second attempt, should i corrupt it with syndicate quality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info