[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey Blazer my stats are telling my that I'm only at 86% chance to impale even with an impale paradoxica and a watcher's eye.. I have absolutely zero clue where I'm missing this last 14% could you give me a hand here?
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
Nevzat wrote:
Ive just started playing this build, and my god, the leveling is disgusting.

Despite my twinked our character, Double Strike is such a horrible skill to use. Have to stand there right clicking mobs with Zero range.. its horrible. Is this really the best way to get through the acts? Are my links wrong or something? I am NOT looking forward to start mapping with that horrid skill.

I feel sorry for anyone who had to level with this without twink gear, can only imagine how bad it was

I uped from level 28 with flicker. It took me so fast to complete the thole story if you want to do it look for build in duelis for flickster from lvl 28

I did level with facebreaker and cyclone. So easy. Just get facebreaker leveling gear.
How useful is the "strike skills target an additional enemy" mod really for this build? It sounds like it will only help with aoe damage, but killing trashy mobs is quick anyways. So it doesn't really add that much value to the build unless im missing something
well, discovered that shaper fight with flicker is pain in the ass.

coz you just cant attack him while he using beam
"
Wastedturtl wrote:
Hey Blazer my stats are telling my that I'm only at 86% chance to impale even with an impale paradoxica and a watcher's eye.. I have absolutely zero clue where I'm missing this last 14% could you give me a hand here?

make sure you are using dread banner + impale support in you main links + forceful skewering on tree.
"
illimar96 wrote:
How useful is the "strike skills target an additional enemy" mod really for this build? It sounds like it will only help with aoe damage, but killing trashy mobs is quick anyways. So it doesn't really add that much value to the build unless im missing something

it really helps with the clearspeed. you can try with and without then see the difference for yourself, if you don't see any difference, then just remove it and allocate whatever u want.
"
JizaBol wrote:
well, discovered that shaper fight with flicker is pain in the ass.

coz you just cant attack him while he using beam

I killed him deathless dozens of times with flicker lol. jus be careful around any form of damage that cannot be blocked.
I feel like I'm sometimes running out of frenzy charges during boss fights, any way to fix that besides praying that aspect of the cat bails me out?
"
Kepucz wrote:
I feel like I'm sometimes running out of frenzy charges during boss fights, any way to fix that besides praying that aspect of the cat bails me out?

take a look at the FaQ section please, you will most likely find what you are lacking there.
In Pros/Cons you mentioned:
-Can't do Phys reflect unless you invest into it.

What investment can possibly solve this? Special legendary, roll somewhere or something else? Just curious.
I know that slayers have immunity to reflected damage in ascendancy, but we're not slayers. :D
https://soundcloud.com/allumino

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info