[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

And what kind of stone can then be put into the shield?
"
TeX15 wrote:
Hi there ,

I am thinking to use for the heist league your cyclone variant ... I tried to copy/paste your pastebin link to path of building but I get an error ... and I have the latest version of pob .. can you correct it .. thanks in advance ..

here , https://pastebin.com/7yWVkxZk
"
AFRAID7 wrote:
And what kind of stone can then be put into the shield?

I posted my current heist league in main guide. check it out if you want.
Hey there,

Was hoping you could aid me here. I use aspect of the cat with the farruls fur ofcourse to gain the frenzy charges. Then i use flesh and stone and precision. But i dont have enough mana for Pride even with the enlighten setup.

How can you seem to use all the gems? Do you have other places that grants less unreserved mana?
"
xbobsix1 wrote:
Hey there,

Was hoping you could aid me here. I use aspect of the cat with the farruls fur ofcourse to gain the frenzy charges. Then i use flesh and stone and precision. But i dont have enough mana for Pride even with the enlighten setup.

How can you seem to use all the gems? Do you have other places that grants less unreserved mana?

you need lvl 1 precision
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
TeX15 wrote:
Hi there ,

I am thinking to use for the heist league your cyclone variant ... I tried to copy/paste your pastebin link to path of building but I get an error ... and I have the latest version of pob .. can you correct it .. thanks in advance ..

here , https://pastebin.com/7yWVkxZk

I meen the skill tree .. I used the above but it didn't work ..

Anyway the skill tree is the same with the Bladestorm variant ??
Hi, i have ~5-10ex, can I comfortably start the game with this build and then collect the same currency with it?

And is there an item leveling build?

Thanks!
A Video would be cool explaining what we should look for especially on the shield. Iam new to block builds and i dont know if i need block recovery and stuff. So basically a little summary which stats we aim for and on which gear slots we should get these stats.
Author, i've been saving for days to get the surrender (i still dont have paradoxica or 6l farrur , only 5l , but the price T_T... Should i just buy a paradoxica first or wait till i get 14 ex for a shield .... I feel depressed , cant use flicker cause no 6l, cant buy shield because the price went nuts...
Last edited by Kloroad on Sep 24, 2020, 4:36:15 PM
"
Kloroad wrote:
Author, i've been saving for days to get the surrender (i still dont have paradoxica or 6l farrur , only 5l , but the price T_T... Should i just buy a paradoxica first or wait till i get 14 ex for a shield .... I feel depressed , cant use flicker cause no 6l, cant buy shield because the price went nuts...

I keep looking, but as far as I can tell, sans a REALLY good Paradoxica, a 3 green Scaeva seems to be better. I honestly wonder if the best course isn't to use a 3g Scaeva until a really good rare. Unless PoB just isn't calculating the double damage from Paradoxica right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info