[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
AFRAID7 wrote:
There is no endless flick for some reason. What to do?

ofc there is no endless flickering... you are not using Aspect of the cat on any of your gear pieces. you need to buy the beast-craft aspect of the cat and craft it on boots or gloves with open suffix, then link less duration to it. only then, frenzies will be sustainable.
I already got it, thanks. Very cool build
Hi, thanks for the build.

What can you say about new alternate quality for flicker?
Like as I understand we don't need additional 5% frenzy gen from flicker with cat aspect+far ? Maybe teleportaion range?
That's a good build in theory, but with those items you could make any build possible, regardless of ascendancy. That's, what, 4 Mirrors worth of items at least without Harvest crafting?

Cool idea, but the title is very misleading.
"
nikpoe wrote:

Like as I understand we don't need additional 5% frenzy gen from flicker with cat aspect+far ? Maybe teleportaion range?

Teleportation range seems preferable, assuming sufficient frenzy charge generation. Decreasing the cooldown doesn't seem very useful.

On a related note, does anyone have a thought re: original vs Replica Farrul's Fur? I'd lean towards the original for power charge generation (because we already get endurance charge generation from Aggressive Bastion), but Onslaught over Phasing also sounds really nice.
"
yusayu wrote:
That's a good build in theory, but with those items you could make any build possible, regardless of ascendancy. That's, what, 4 Mirrors worth of items at least without Harvest crafting?

Cool idea, but the title is very misleading.

this build was never meant to be cheap in the first place but people asked for more moderate version of the build, the asked for league-starter version, so I made them! it was meant to be a build for those who want to spend hundreds of exalts. but it's actually working just fine even on a budget lol
"
mookie990 wrote:
"
nikpoe wrote:

Teleportation range seems preferable, assuming sufficient frenzy charge generation. Decreasing the cooldown doesn't seem very useful.

On a related note, does anyone have a thought re: original vs Replica Farrul's Fur? I'd lean towards the original for power charge generation (because we already get endurance charge generation from Aggressive Bastion), but Onslaught over Phasing also sounds really nice.

i'm already testing it and it's doing a great job. just made a duelist today and bought it 6L. working good so far :D probably better than the original
and what about Pantheon?
Hello, I'm having trouble killing bosses on red maps. I saw you're able to kill fully juiced t16 maps which I havent gotten to, but even t11-t12 bosses sometimes one shot me, or almost one shot me and I can't recover in time.

Heres gear, and some key points/differences I noticed between our current builds.

I know theres a couple obvious things, specifically with the CWDT setup, and no enlighten yet to run pride.

However I noticed you currently aren't running a CWDT setup I imagine for the same reason as I, the green sockets on the main hand, I tried keeping them green as stated in the guide, with vaal molten shell in the enlighten slot.

I don't have -mana cost because I don't feel as if I need it without Pride active.

The other thing I noticed is my Fur is 5L while yours is 6,

With that in mind, I do see some clear differences, but I mainly see it in offensive capabilities rather than defensive. And maybe it's just me but I don't see so much of a gap that it's unable to reliably kill T11 bosses, to fully juiced T16 bosses. Especially factoring in level difference.

Thanks for the look over.
del
Last edited by abdemon on Sep 24, 2020, 6:05:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info