[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Fray99x wrote:
Hi, i wonder if this build can be adjusted for scion, sacrificing some survivability perhapf? Like scion more than duelist, and have duelist cyclone already ) And also, do we really need so much - mana cost crafts? Thank you.

yes we do need that much -mana craft to avoid any spamming issues. and no the build cannot be adjusted for scion, that's a totally different approach than my build which relies on block. you can do 2h version for scion though but it will be squishy.
"
Kloroad wrote:
I just got my farrul's fur (5l), once i get aspect of the cat i was thinking to change to flicker, the thing is, i never played with flicker and right now, cyclone is working wonders. i'm conflicted because im not sure if i should change to flicker since i dont know if there´s any advantage, please enlighten me author.

if you are enjoying cyclone then keep it up, but flicker is much much much much faster, would say about ~10 times faster than cyclone. but 6L is preferred cause 1 socket will be wasted on melee splash. so you can stay cyclone for a bit more till you 6L ur farrul's. you should also focus on getting The surrender. and if you ever switched to flicker, don't forget to change Ahn's might either for Scaeva Gladius (budget) or Paradoxica with good rolls (100%+ phys damage/+16% or more attack speeed with impale or blind)
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 22, 2020, 9:35:44 AM
Hey,

any chance that you do a level guide (which Gems at which level) ? I played only one League and i dont know how to level a Duelist...

Greetings
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Very nice build, my gear is kinda crappy but it works well

lol it's very nice that you get this kinda gear this early in the league :D well done.

Also i forgot to ask, what about Replica Farrul's Fur?
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
"
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Very nice build, my gear is kinda crappy but it works well

lol it's very nice that you get this kinda gear this early in the league :D well done.

Also i forgot to ask, what about Replica Farrul's Fur?

it works great with the build but I'm not sure yet as frenzies sustain will have a bit of an impact. but should work if you want to be more tanky.
"
RaneEU wrote:
Hey,

any chance that you do a level guide (which Gems at which level) ? I played only one League and i dont know how to level a Duelist...

Greetings

I'm really sorry but I can't make a leveling guide these days as i'm so busy with the league :( this build was originally made for endgame and min-maxing
Actually frenzy charges sustain right now is really bad and i dont know why, even on maps, any thoughts why?
Last edited by zeraldrrr on Sep 22, 2020, 1:15:22 PM
"
Actually frenzy charges sustain right now is really bad and i dont know why, even on maps, any thoughts why?

it's not supposed to be bad at all with your gear.
- make sure it's frenzy charges issue and not mana issue.
-if not a mana issue then you should put points into the 2 maximum frenzies on the tree near our path (it's in the guide anyway)
I am also playing cyclone but wanna try Flicker when I get 6L. I just have one concern coz Im new in the game. What makes us able to spam Flicker without any delay?
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"

it's not supposed to be bad at all with your gear.
- make sure it's frenzy charges issue and not mana issue.
-if not a mana issue then you should put points into the 2 maximum frenzies on the tree near our path (it's in the guide anyway)

It's not a mana issue for sure, i have -9 mana on rings and amulet + man leech on jewel. But yea, i guess i just need more charges, time to respec a litle (rip life nodes)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info