[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Mulco wrote:
Is is Foil with 450 Pdps better then a 195 dps Paradoxica? I can´t get one of the superweapons you all have :) Could not find this answer in the FAQ. Just what i should go after but it cost abit to mutch :)

yes para with 195pdps, 1.5 attack speed, 18+ chance to impale is far far better than 450 foil.
Hello,

It's this build from 1st page still valid?

"
[3.12]Cyclone Variant Pastebin with important notes:
[3.12]This is the min-maxed version also but as cyclone https://pastebin.com/7yWVkxZk

I mean this is best (equip wise) what I can have/focus to?
Last edited by attronach on Oct 21, 2020, 1:00:34 AM
"
attronach wrote:
Hello,

It's this build from 1st page still valid?

"
[3.12]Cyclone Variant Pastebin with important notes:
[3.12]This is the min-maxed version also but as cyclone https://pastebin.com/7yWVkxZk

I mean this is best (equip wise) what I can have/focus to?

yes it still work great. i didn't update it in a big while though. both flicker and cyclone are pretty similar when it comes to the overall setup. you can actually use my final flicker version and apply it to cyclone with slight changes, such as gems, the gloves, and slight tree changes.
and if you are gonna try to play cyclone using my final flicker version atm, make sure to anoint lucidity on amulet, and have your 2 rings with x2 -3 mana cost. and get gloves with +1 maximum frenzy charge instead of the strike mod. Also, u will need to use an additional aura which is blood and sand.

please note though, that cyclone has decent clear speed but far slower than flicker. and their damage is comparable.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 21, 2020, 1:28:55 AM
edit.
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Last edited by Juantxuu on Oct 21, 2020, 1:36:45 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:

please note though, that cyclone has decent clear speed but far slower than flicker. and their damage is comparable.

What about survive? Can you compare Cyclone vs Flicker? Which one is more safe?

I really like Cyclone gameplay. Always spinning mean safe way for me.
Didn't play Flicker.
"
attronach wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:

What about survive? Can you compare Cyclone vs Flicker? Which one is more safe?

I really like Cyclone gameplay. Always spinning mean safe way for me.
Didn't play Flicker.

well cyclone is ofc more safe than flicker. especially against big bosses like uber elder and Kosis in delirium.
Did anyone actually pay to mirror your steel ring?
"
Roostas wrote:
Did anyone actually pay to mirror your steel ring?

nope. nothing yet. someone wanted to mirror it but he doesn't have enough yet. and it will be there for 1 mir for a while till i decide to sell my gear lol
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 21, 2020, 3:24:10 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Mulco wrote:
Is is Foil with 450 Pdps better then a 195 dps Paradoxica? I can´t get one of the superweapons you all have :) Could not find this answer in the FAQ. Just what i should go after but it cost abit to mutch :)

yes para with 195pdps, 1.5 attack speed, 18+ chance to impale is far far better than 450 foil.

Ah okey! Thanks! Just some more maybe stupid questions hehe :) But do it really need to have chance to impale? They cost like dubbel from the one that have bleed :) And do i understand correct that if you buy a quality 36 you can still go and do beast 30 quality and it will just corrupt the sword not mess up anything? (first time ever i have had this mutch fun with POE :) So im not used to play this long) :P Big thanks for this guide!
Would you say the old COC molten shell from the guides is inferior to self casting it on left click?

Currently following your guide, sitting at about 15 mil Sirus DPS, it's working fine, but still get random oneshots by some stuff, so looking to boost the tankyness via molten shell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info