[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Why Am I running out of frenzies while using flicker on bosses?
here are some notes to prevent that:
-make sure you use farurl's fur 6L when using flicker because that's our main source of getting frenzy charges.
-Make sure you have aspect of the cat on gloves and put 20/20 less duration support with it
-[Optional] you can also put Swift Affliction lvl 1 on your gloves in a separate link for further reduced duration of aspect of the cat! this will help a lot with sustain.
-Make sure to at least pick up 1 maximum frenzy node from the tree.
-While fighting bosses, don't spam click flicker strike. just hold the button and let the magic happen.

Hey, I'm pretty deep into this build now and I'm still running into issues sustaining frenzy charges vs single targets. I figured all along it was maybe because I was only at 96% (100% now) accuracy or 4 frenzy charges (5 now w/ Frenetic).

The only thing I haven't tried above is Swift Affliction on gloves (maybe I should?). The one other thing I can think of is that I don't have Awakened Multistrike yet?

Not sure what else I could be missing at this point?

i'm really not sure. when i was at 4 frenzies and I never use swift affliction anyway, I never ran out of frenzies. so maybe it's awa multi? lol I really don't face any frenzy problems at all xD
"
Blazer780 wrote:
i'm really not sure. when i was at 4 frenzies and I never use swift affliction anyway, I never ran out of frenzies. so maybe it's awa multi? lol I really don't face any frenzy problems at all xD

Yea, kinda the last thing missing in that equation that I can imagine at this point... I'll figure out how to get one eventually. :D

"
Ludafish wrote:
"
-make sure you use farurl's fur 6L when using flicker because that's our main source of getting frenzy charges.
-Make sure you have aspect of the cat on gloves and put 20/20 less duration support with it
-[Optional] you can also put Swift Affliction lvl 1 on your gloves in a separate link for further reduced duration of aspect of the cat! this will help a lot with sustain.
-While fighting bosses, don't spam click flicker strike. just hold the button and let the magic happen.

Hey, I'm pretty deep into this build now and I'm still running into issues sustaining frenzy charges vs single targets. I figured all along it was maybe because I was only at 96% (100% now) accuracy or 4 frenzy charges (5 now w/ Frenetic).

The only thing I haven't tried above is Swift Affliction on gloves (maybe I should?). The one other thing I can think of is that I don't have Awakened Multistrike yet?

Also, I'd recommend trying Anomalous Flicker Strike. 60% reduced cd of flicker, meaning it won't use frenzy charges as often to bypass the CD.

Finally passed 30m dps, sitting at 32.5m atm.

Had to change my tree around a little bit to get more benefits from lethal pride, got 60% increased phys damage and 60% incr crit strike chance.

PoB if anyones interested: https://pastebin.com/feJALK21

I guess next upgrade on the list is a better Paradoxica (prob around 20 ex) and an actual enchant on my helmet
Last edited by shadowrs on Oct 15, 2020, 12:36:28 AM
"
shadowrs wrote:
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
it semmes i have aproblem with damge but the bigeest damge problem is on the single target some time i do good damge but at the same boss in the same map my dps go slower and i have aproblem woth damge overtime from ground as the ground on suris and the ground in brualchamber map can anyone give me advices ?

Get rid of Essence Sap annointment and anoint "Panopticon" instead, big damage boost.

You could get a better Abyssus, yours only has 105% crit multi, max roll on it is 125. You're missing out on some easy dps gains right there.

You don't have Vaal Ancestral Warchief, it's a massive dps boost. Get rid of your regular Ancestral Warchief.

You need to have "Non-channeling skills have -% total mana cost" on your rings, also a jewel or on some other piece have "%phys attack damage leeched as mana" to help sustain your mana, which improves your dps as you won't be constantly running out of mana for flicker.

If you're having trouble maintaining frenzy charges (might also be the case) socket in a swift affliction support into the gloves to reduce the buff uptime on aspect of the cat even more, to have a higher uptime on frenzy charges since it'll constantly swap back and forth between the 2 buffs (Cat's Stealth and Cat's Agility) to refresh frenzy/endurance charges.

Also consider Anomolaous Flicker Strike, it reduces the cd of flicker by 60%, meaning it won't always use a frenzy charge to bypass its CD, meaning higher uptime on frenzy charges. I personally really like it over the regular one, the regular flicker strike doesn't really make much of a difference.

ok i did some great changes but i have aproblem with mana so i had to get the node for mana leach do you have better idea
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
"
shadowrs wrote:
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
it semmes i have aproblem with damge but the bigeest damge problem is on the single target some time i do good damge but at the same boss in the same map my dps go slower and i have aproblem woth damge overtime from ground as the ground on suris and the ground in brualchamber map can anyone give me advices ?

Get rid of Essence Sap annointment and anoint "Panopticon" instead, big damage boost.

You could get a better Abyssus, yours only has 105% crit multi, max roll on it is 125. You're missing out on some easy dps gains right there.

You don't have Vaal Ancestral Warchief, it's a massive dps boost. Get rid of your regular Ancestral Warchief.

You need to have "Non-channeling skills have -% total mana cost" on your rings, also a jewel or on some other piece have "%phys attack damage leeched as mana" to help sustain your mana, which improves your dps as you won't be constantly running out of mana for flicker.

If you're having trouble maintaining frenzy charges (might also be the case) socket in a swift affliction support into the gloves to reduce the buff uptime on aspect of the cat even more, to have a higher uptime on frenzy charges since it'll constantly swap back and forth between the 2 buffs (Cat's Stealth and Cat's Agility) to refresh frenzy/endurance charges.

Also consider Anomolaous Flicker Strike, it reduces the cd of flicker by 60%, meaning it won't always use a frenzy charge to bypass its CD, meaning higher uptime on frenzy charges. I personally really like it over the regular one, the regular flicker strike doesn't really make much of a difference.

ok i did some great changes but i have aproblem with mana so i had to get the node for mana leach do you have better idea

mana leech jewel ....I swear if everyone who has a question spends 5 mins looking at the FaQ section, all his problems will be solved xD
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 15, 2020, 1:58:01 AM
what do you think about Transcendent Flesh?
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
"

I have same frenzy charge problem on bosses too..
- farrul fur 6l..check
- aoc have and active and supported with less duration 20/20.. check
- frenzy +1 from tree..check
- boss fights with holding button..check (i always play like that btw :P dont spam the button)

i guess awakened multi problem?..i gonna try swift affliction too because i dont have enough ex for awakened multi lol
"
shadowrs wrote:

Finally passed 30m dps, sitting at 32.5m atm.

Had to change my tree around a little bit to get more benefits from lethal pride, got 60% increased phys damage and 60% incr crit strike chance.

PoB if anyones interested: https://pastebin.com/feJALK21

I guess next upgrade on the list is a better Paradoxica (prob around 20 ex) and an actual enchant on my helmet

Sir can u reup PoB. i can't use ur pob because error 404. I'm using Pob Folk.
Im new with Flicker Strike but I'm loving your build :)
I only have 1 question.
When you get your Strike Skills Target 1 Additional Enemy gloves, you recommend to refund the Tribal Fury cluster to look for more life or dps?
Pd: A link to your pj would be great, cause Pastebin isn't workin atm.
Thanks for all, have a nice day :)
It's not a potato without po... or tato.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info