[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
neossirl wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey
Can you check again? i follow ur instruction , and now i have weapon + jewel for impale so i get 115% , which skillpoint i remove and where i go?

And if u can check my gear too

I think my boss dps is a bit low

Thanks again

everything looks fine to me. but you MUST get 20/20 less duration support.
and how come you are getting 115% with swift skewering and paradoxica with 20% impale? let's calculate:
40 from impale support + 20 from dread banner + 20 from forceful skewering + 20 from sword + 25% from swift skewering + 25% from watcher's eye is 150%... WTF. so you should remove swift skewering , and you should have gotten watcher's eye with 2 additional impales + any other damage mod other than 25% chance to impale cause you already have paradoxica with imaple chance. you messed up a lot cause you are just trying to copy without understanding the exact mechanics of the build. you have lots of impale chance that you don't need...

So if I understand I can exchange my je well with other mod and I can remove some skill point if I want to keep my Para? But if we need only 100% we don't even need the Para no?

we need para.. it's BiS sword for this build. just remove swift skewering and sell that watcher's eye and get one with 2 additional impales without any other mods.
"
Solemplow wrote:
In your achievements and gear you said that you got replica farrul's at lvl 8x

How the f did you get it this early ?

I'm level 75 and i'm nowhere near 15chaos stuff

I didn't get it with my gladiator lol I farmed with a summoner first before I even make the character. Kept abusing heist in its early days with my summoner and got couple of exalts in the first 3-4 days and right after I got farrul's I started with my 2nd char as duelist to try the build in this league. I was literary lvl 88 in the first 24 hours of the league with my summoner xD
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 3, 2020, 6:10:48 PM

Understood mate ! But for the 2nd affixe what do you advice because i check and i dont find something cool for us

EDIT : Some physical or damage boost when using pride can be nice no?
Last edited by neossirl on Oct 3, 2020, 6:28:36 PM
"
neossirl wrote:

Understood mate ! But for the 2nd affixe what do you advice because i check and i dont find something cool for us

you mean for the watcher's eye? there are lots of nice stuff.
1- 12% chance to deal double damage while using pride
2- 30% crit multi while using precision
3- 60% attack damage while using precision
4- 15% attack speed while using precision
5- +30) Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality
and if you are going to get a jewel with precision or vitality, use precision/vitality in your setup @lvl 1 only.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
neossirl wrote:

you mean for the watcher's eye? there are lots of nice stuff.
1- 12% chance to deal double damage while using pride
2- 30% crit multi while using precision
3- 60% attack damage while using precision
4- 15% attack speed while using precision
5- +30) Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality
and if you are going to get a jewel with precision or vitality, use precision/vitality in your setup @lvl 1 only.

Thanks I flip my old watcher and won 5ex lol and buy a cheap one with physical when using pride
Does "% Chance to Poison on hit" interact negatively with the build at all? There's a foil I'm looking at with the mod and wasn't sure.

I upgraded my 20% Blind Paradoxica to a 19% Impale. What nodes were you suggesting for critical over Swift Skewering?
"
Ludafish wrote:
Does "% Chance to Poison on hit" interact negatively with the build at all? There's a foil I'm looking at with the mod and wasn't sure.

I upgraded my 20% Blind Paradoxica to a 19% Impale. What nodes were you suggesting for critical over Swift Skewering?

You can path over to Dismembering or up to Aspect of the Lynx. You can grab both with one more level + refunding Swift's pathing.
"
Ludafish wrote:

no it won't affect anything. and Dismembering is a nice crit cluster.
is divine flesh still worth to use? if so, where to put it?
"
thenextndut wrote:
is divine flesh still worth to use? if so, where to put it?

it's worth it only if you reach 100 cause we will have more points, but otherwise, not worth it. there are other important nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info