[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT
Ok guys, just created a discord server for those who want join: https://discord.gg/hcdsBrrNG6 (updated the invite link so that it won't expire again) I will add more things to the server later.
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE! before asking any questions make sure of:
- checking that your tree is exactly the same as the one in the PoB you are following
- Check the FaQ section before ASKING any question cause 99% what you need will be there! any questions asked that I already answered in the FaQ, I will not answer it again. I will just tell you to go to the FaQ section. and any new questions will always be added there for people to know their answers!
- I will not reply to any messages ingame anymore whatever is the case. And also will not be able to keep checking everyone's build all by myself! that's impossible for me and it has very bad impact on my game time. Please understand.
Nothing changed at all from 3.16 except that Assassin's mark on hit doesn't exist on rings anymore so you either run the gem and cast it manually or run a vulnerability on hit ring instead.
- I changed the whole build and made another version using the Champion ascendency instead of the gladiator. And the build now is even more tanky than before!
- Flicker Strike: Now deals 210% of Base Damage, and has 210% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 168%).
- Dash: Now has a Cooldown Time of 2.5 seconds (previously 2).
Now has 19% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate at gem level 20 (previously 57%).
- Most support gems we use for flicker got nerfed pretty hard (just like nearly all other support gems) also the nerfs to Lion's Roar, Bottled Faith, diamond flasks are pretty big This resulted in about 40-60% damage reduction when min-maxed and about ~30-40% damage reduction for entry and min-budget versions.
-The Consecrated Ground effect no longer grants 100% increased critical strike chance for Hits against enemies on Consecrated Ground. (further nerf to bottled faith users).
- Mana multiplier on most support gems have increased (this will need some changes to fix the new mana issues)
- Tree changes: The Forceful Skewering Notable now has “Impale Damage dealt to Enemies Impaled by you Overwhelms 25% of Physical Damage Reduction" (previously 10%). The minor passive prior no longer has Impale Damage dealt to Enemies Impaled by you Overwhelm 5% of Physical Damage Reduction.
The Swift Skewering Notable now has “Impale Damage dealt to Enemies Impaled by you Overwhelms 15% of Physical Damage Reduction” (previously 10%).
- -9 mana cost to channeling skills went down to -7 (doesn't matter at all)
- Nothing changed in any of the build versions except for Flesh and Stone aura (mana reservation increased from 25% to 35%) to fix this, you can try a combination of following till you have ~75+ mana unreserved (you must have x2 -7 mana on both rings for this, otherwise make it ~100+ unreserved mana)
1- Remove Maim support from Flesh and stone
2- Don't use precision
3- Anoint Charisma on amulet (recommended only if you have awakened multistrike)
4- Take Champion of The Cause node if you didn't already.
5- Use the new Lifetap support instead of Fortify/Brutality (whichever you are using) this alone should solve the problem but will result in a bit less dps or durability depending on the removed gem.
6- (this is the best solution) use a good rare amulet with pride has 25% reduced reservation. This will solve all the mana reservation problems on its own. This is just an example of what to look for:
The Pastebin Section has been updated for 3.14 except for this aura change cause it's not implemented into PoB yet so you will have to manually apply any combination of the above to fix it ingame
Hello everyone! Today, I present to you the strongest Flicker Build in Path Of Exile. Also, English isn't my native, so forgive me if there are any mistakes. Hope you have fun with the guide and Videos :D.
Are you asking how tanky is this build? well, I will let this GIF answer you!
Oh, btw this is in T16 195% Quantity with -11% to all maximum resistances And elemental weakness Curse [My resistances in the map were ~35-40%]. Full video in Videos Section (this is an old footage from the gladiator version) :D
Are you tired of dying? Are you sick from slow builds? do you wish for a build that has very good clear speed but also very high DPS? Then this build is definitely for you!. With this build, you can literary clear, kill, eliminate, and destroy everything the game has to offer!
Also please note that min-maxing this build can get insanely expensive BUT it will be worth it!
+God-like clear speed (Flicker)
+Very high DPS
+Can be a League-Starter but with cyclone/double strike.
+Can do Hall of the Grandmasters very smoothly with Block reduction support.
+Can Do T16-19 100% Delirious Maps Deathless, Easy, and smooth
+Can do Simulacrum 30/30
+Can do Ravaged Blights!
+Can Farm Sirus A9 Deathless and facetank all his hits.
+All content viable; there is nothing you cannot do!
+Can do T15/16 Fully juiced blighted maps even with hard mods WITHOUT ANY TOWERS
+Screw Cluster Jewels, we don't need them!
-Can't do Phys reflect unless you invest a bit into it.
-Min-Maxing this build will require some good currency.
-Monsters cannot be taunted map mod can be a bit annoying.
-This build isn't very beginner-friendly and can be a bit confusing to understand
[3.16]What is this build capable of?[Min-Maxed]
-4.4k to 5k Life (depending on your level/gear)
-177% Movement speed
-44k armour (way higher if you are using granite/basalt flask with inc effect + mageblood)
-Perma 5/6 Frenzy charges and 3/4 Endurance charges
-79/80% Elemental resistances and 77% chaos resistance
-300 Life regan
-800 to 1.1k Life leech (depending on how much life you have)
-5% Life on block[block chance is 50%/50% for both spells and attacks without glancing blows or Rumi]
-90% Physical damage reduction
-100% Crit and 550%+ Crit multiplier
-35M Shaper DPS
-RIP elemental ailments, we are immune.
Pastebin (3.16 budget/League Starter, end-game and Min-maxed version Included):
Please use Fork PoB cause it's simply better than the normal one! https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
League Starter/Early game (you will have to start as either cyclone/double strike and switch later to Flicker when you get Farrul's Fur + Aspect of the Cat on gloves/boots with less duration support and the necessary mana sustain items. This is the Cyclone Starter version and as for Double Strike gem setup, it's there in the PoB. you can check it out under "Skills". This Pastebin also has leveling trees! https://pastebin.com/GJwRABdN
This is the High-end Version. DPS is about ~17M and if you switch 1 DPS gem for melee splash(for clear), DPS will be about 12M. for a more budget version of this setup, just use a scuffed similar rares, a bit worse paradoxica, and normal gems (non-awakened): https://pastebin.com/phD5Gry2 Also please make sure to craft Aspect of the cat on gloves or boots and put Less Duration support in it in a separate solo socket!
Min-Maxed Version should be something like this(this can get extremely expensive!)This is the latest Aul's Uprising version of the build [Also note that HH is very good with this build, so u can swap Ryslatha for Headhunter if you can afford it] This setup has about 36M DPS: https://pastebin.com/uD4Mwg7K
Ultra Min-Maxed Version [Mageblood] would look something like this (DPS is less than the normal min-maxed version BUT this is literary immortal/near-immortal setup' you can check the EHP in calcs): https://pastebin.com/ztn1vkir but keep in mind that some of the gear here is insanely expensive.
Current 3.16 Gear:
This is my current Gear in 3.16 with mageblood (dps is not at its best with this setup but it is EXTREMELY tanky).
This is the flask setup to use if you are using HH/Ryslatha's setup:
and As a defensive helm option (if ever needeed), you can use:
Videos [New vids for 3.16 will also be here]:
3.11 Harvest Videos:
All Content done here on 5L only (Min-Maxed Version 1.0 of the build) as I didn't swap melee splash for anything else like fortify or Close Combat. DPS is quite devastating even on 5L [20m DPS]
Sirus A8 in 2mins (can be lower on 6L): https://youtu.be/b3hK5UKN3n8
Al-Hezmin, the Hunter A8: https://youtu.be/gXeYOwe_xmY
Baran, the Crusader A8: https://youtu.be/ZtBa7UW8T84
Veritania, the Redeemer A8: https://youtu.be/V9HsewQi-Gc
Drox, The Warlord A8: https://youtu.be/EgpP9kYMgRo
T15 Blighted Lava Lake 100%Qant/NO TOWERS BUILT/Hexproof: https://youtu.be/p0bLFvP9avs
T16 Eradicator: https://youtu.be/14Aywx_ko7U
T16 Hydra: https://youtu.be/02s5fxR0mTM
T16 Mino: https://youtu.be/WDs606bm6Qg
Shaper Full Fight: https://youtu.be/zGrrSfhpb-Y
T16 Cage speed run 1 min mapping: https://youtu.be/ze4wBC-mK2w
Tankiness Test (not even in sand stance for the blind - 50% chance to evade): https://youtu.be/A61vawPJZsc
T16 100% Delirious-140% Quantity-Beyond-Metamorph [Deathless][PS: Internet was so bad at the time of the recording for some reason so game kept stuttering! Really sorry for that]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpfIQKf8wBM If internet is good, Build is capable of doing T16 100% Delirious in 4-5 mins with Abyssus and in 5-6 mins with Inward Eye depending on map mods.
3.12 Heist Videos:
The Constrictor with Scaeva Gladius on 5L (Melee splash used): https://youtu.be/3DAyTaKHRzk
The Purifier with Scaeva Gladius on 5L: https://youtu.be/ZHAAwf60JcM
The Enslaver with Scaeva Gladius on 5L: https://youtu.be/diz57TClk0g
Baran the Crusader with Scaeva Gladius on 5L: https://youtu.be/msk987ZwM40
T16 Primodial Pool fully juiced with Scaeva Gladius [Speed test]: https://youtu.be/yHLTgEOwVC0
HOT T16 Peninsula Fully juiced with Delirium + Omniphobia boss fight included (Supreme speed) this should be how the build performs when you complete mid-range version:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IhxpgElfGs&ab_channel=ChickenHeroGaming
HOT Baran, The Crusader test with the new weapon: https://youtu.be/4IUpLqum_0Y
PS: Please note that bosses are all done before I get the Awakened Multistrike.
HOT! T16 Map 100% Delirious ULTRA JUICED with [[100% Quantity/x4 Awakened Sextants/Breaches/Legion/Beyond/Alva] and both Delirium Bosses [Omniphobia and Kosis] are present in the map (Deathless): https://youtu.be/chDDkK5vuXc
HOT! Testing the New Aul's Uprising setup [No HeadHunter used in the vid in order to test the strength of this setup without it] in T16 100% Delirious with 3 breaches and beyond; Facing both Omniphopia + Kosis together at once and granting them an honorable death: https://youtu.be/bFlevdn61i8
[New] 3.13 T19 Park 100% Delirious with 144% Quantity, 4 breaches, 3 harbingers, alva, double beyond 35%, reaching 14 rows of delirium rewards: https://youtu.be/ZuUkeo9nDxQ
3.16 Scourge Videos:
Wave 30 Simu, facetanking Kosis and omniphobia in it [Mageblood setup]: https://youtu.be/rBRyJ3IRmrQ
Suggested Ascendancy Order and Bandit Choice if you are leveling:
Conquoror > Worthy Foe > Inspirational > Master Of Metal.
Help Alira OR Kill all if you don't need extra res
If you are using Budget/Mid-game Version then This is your Priority Upgrade list:
1- Upgrade the Shield to a good rare shield that has whatever you are lacking.
2- Upgrade your sword to at least a 500pdps foil with 2 attack speed and 6.6+% crit(best paired with awakened multistrike) or a paradoxica with 200pdps, 1.5 Attack speed, and 20+% chance to impale. and if you cannot afford the above options. get a very well rolled Scaeva gladius with 30% quality or a 400pdps sword with 1.8 attack speed and +6.5 crit.
3- If you have enough resistances, then go right away for Ryslatha's Coil belt with good rolls.
4- Get Watcher's eye with 2 additional impale hits, and if you can afford it, then get it with another useful mod that you need such as Chaos res with purity of elements or any other pride/precision damage mod [Skip if you are league-starting]
5- try to manage your elemental resistances on your rare pieces well and get chaos resistance whenever you can on any rare piecce such as gloves/boots/rings. and if you want a budget option to cap chaos res, get it to 38% then anoint cleansed thoughts on amulet to get max chaos res.
6- Get bottled faith instead of Sulphur flask
7- Get a high rolled Abyssus with 122+ crit and less than 42% phys taken. and try to get it with either blood rage 12% attack speed enchant or 40% flicker damage.
9- Get your awakened gems ready. (Awakened multistrike is top priority)
10- when you have crazy good gear and nothing else to do, just get boots with a t1 res, t1 spell suppression, t1 life, Elusive mod/Tailwind mod.
11- get better jewels (x3 crit multi + life).
Good Jewels For the Build:
1- Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel, with Ahuana's influence to get Immortal ambition.
4- Watcher's Eye with 2 additional impale hits and any other useful mods like Crit multi/attack damage/attack speed while using precision/pride or 30-50% chaos res while using purity of elements(must-have in high-end setups). and if you can't afford any of the above options, just go for one with 2 additional impales.
5- A jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you. get one with any mods that you might be needing.
6- A rare jewel with life, any damage mod, and physical damage leeched as mana.
7- You can use Initiative Leap on the far right socket on tree to allocate Aspect of Lynx, heartseeker, Fervour and also survivalist if you need more res.
8- you Must use Unnatural instinct in the jewel socket above the duelist area. and make sure to path to that socket from the right and not the left.
Gems [A bit Outdated but fully updated in the pastebins]:
Chest: Flicker Strike - Impale - Awakened Multistrike - Awakened Melee splash - Awakened Melee Physical Damage - Awakened Brutality (you can swap Awakened Melee Splash for Close Combat for 59% more damage [37M DPS on Version 2.0 or 32M dps on version 1.0] or for Fortify for more dps and tankiness; but really, there is no need as DPS is already way too much.
Helmet: Leap Slam - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun - Fortify - Faster Attacks
Gloves: Dread Banner - Precision - Blood rage - Less Duration support [no need for any links here]. and less duration support is mainly to reduce the duration of Cat's stealth and Agility granted by Aspect of the Cat which results in maintaining maximum frenzy charges all the time.
Boots: Pride- Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten (lvl 3 or 4)
Weapon: Ancestral Protector - Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Multiple Totems
Shield: Cast on Critical Strike - Summon Ice Golem - Vaal Molten Shell. Our Shield is The Surrender which has the mod "Grants level 30 Reckoning skill", a counter attack skill. And our Critical chance is very high so we trigger ice golem and Molten shell all the time when we get hit! This setup is better than CWDT setup IMO. Edit:Ice Golem is no longer necessary, you can replace it with any other golem or gem you would like
Why I can't sustain mana while using flicker/cyclone?
- for flicker, you need a mana leech jewel and -9 mana cost no non-channeling skills on your x2 rings and x1 amulet. you also need Enlighten 3 linked to Flesh and stone, Maim, Pride. if so, you will have ~100 unreserved mana and flicker mana cost will be around 25.
- for cyclone you either need to get -15 mana cost chest if you want to your one, or just a mana leech jewel. as a budget you can use praxis ring with -8 mana cost. you can also craft -3 mana cost to channeling skills on all your jewelries.
- Also, make sure you get a mana leech jewel or if you are using Scaeva Gladius, make sure it has 2 green and 1 blue socket. for 20% crit multi and mana leech.
Can I start my league with flicker?
short answer is no, DON'T! Start with any other melee skill like cyclone/lacerate then switch to flicker later when you have enough currency for it.
What's the best weapon for this build?
A well rolled scaeva gladius with 30% quality is BiS on a budget. right after it is a well rolled Paradoxica with ~200pdps, and chance to impale, then after it, any +650pdps foil with t1/2crit multi for min-maxing purposes.
What important mods should I look for on rare shields?
core mods are:
1- Socketed Gems have 30% increased Reservation Efficiency
2- Recover 5% of life when you block
3- 28%+ chance to suppress spell damage (optional and not necessary if you got boots with t1 spell suppression, otherwise get it on shield instead of 30% mana res efficiency)
4- high block chance (very important) try to get a shield with 35%+ block
5- Crafted life or high roll life
6- +2% to all max resistances (optional but very good to have)
7- if you have an open prefix, craft +2 to levels of socketed support gems to make enlighten lvl 6, linked with both pride + determination.
When should I switch from cyclone/double strike/Lacerate/bladestorm to flicker?
when you be able to get a 6L farrul's fur or Replica Farrul's fur and a glove with aspect of the cat with Less Duration support 20/20 put on it.
Why Am I running out of frenzies while using flicker on bosses?
here are some notes to prevent that:
-make sure you use farurl's fur 6L when using flicker because that's our main source of getting frenzy charges.
-Make sure you have aspect of the cat on gloves and put 20/20 less duration support with it
-Make sure your Hit chance is at 100%
-Make sure to use Anomalous Flicker strike 20/20 and not Normal Flicker strike.
-[Optional] you can also put Swift Affliction lvl 1 on your gloves in a separate link for further reduced duration of aspect of the cat! this will help a lot with sustain.
-Make sure to at least pick up 1 maximum frenzy node from the tree.
-While fighting bosses, don't spam click flicker strike. just hold the button and let the magic happen.
What Stance should I use? and when to Switch?
Always be using Blood stance (you can use sand stance while mapping if you are still using cyclone for the increased area of effect)
How to do Physical reflect content with this build?
pick 60% reduced reflected dmg from attack mastery, pick Yugul's soul, and equip Sibyl's ring in the right slot.
I don't feel so tanky, what should I do?
- Make sure you have more than 4.2k life
- Make sure you have at least 25K armour in H/O unbuffed.
- Make sure you have 50-50% Block chance in H/O unbuffed.
- Make sure to unlock all of the bonuses for both Soul of Solaris/lunaris and Soul of Gruthkul in your Pantheon.
- Make sure your shield has high life roll [+90], 5% life on block, and high block chance.
- make sure to pick the fortify on hit mastery on tree.
- Make sure to put your Molten Shell on left Click so that it auto-triggers whenever it's off-cooldown while you are holding Left-click. and make sure it's linked to Increased duration support 20/20
- Get corrupted blood Immunity jewel.
- Max you chaos resistance by having it @38% then anoint Cleansed thoughts On amulet. Or max it all the way without cleansed thoughts.
- if your damage is high enough, switch abyssus for Crown of the inward eye for big-time durability.
My DPS doesn't feel right for my gear, What should I do?
- if you are on budget, make sure you have a very high roll Scaeva Gladius with 30% quality through beast crafting
- If you are rich, you have 2 options: First is to get Paradoxica with 200pdps, 1.5AS, 20%+ Chance to impale. Second option is to get a rare foil with 550pdps, 2+ AS, 6.6+% Crit chance.
- make sure all your main-links gems are 20/20
- make sure your abyssus has at least 120% crit multi
- Make sure you are using your totem setup when you face any boss [Multiple totems support - Ancestral Warchief - Ancestral Protector] you should always deploy both of them @any boss.
- get An assassin's mark ring, preferably a steel ring.
- Get your Ryslatha's coil asap. it makes huge difference.
- If you have couple of exalts to spend, get yourself a watcher's eye with 2 additional impales. it's an insane dps gain.
- Make sure you are using Farrul's fur [normal or replica] 6- Links and not 5L or dps will be extremely lacking.
- Get gloves with either +1 frenzy or with strike skills target 1 additional enemy mod.
- make sure to use the right flask setup (check pastebins for that)
Can we use cluster jewels in this build?
No, not really. mainly because it's really hard to replace any of the nodes we are taking.
How is Headhunter with this build? does it work well?
Yes! it's extremely good with this build and helps a lot with fully juiced maps/100% Delirious maps.
I'm getting One-shotted a lot... why?
there can be couple of reasons for that. first of all make sure you met all the defensive requirements of the build which are stated above in this section. if you still die and you maxed out all your defensive layers, it can be due to one of these reasons:
1- Monsters Cannot be taunted
2- Monsters poison on Hit/hunter influenced map while you don't have your chaos res maxed out.
3- Map/area has so many damage mods and your defensive layers are not maxed out.
4- physical reflect
5- Cannot leech/can't regan (you need to use enduring mana flask for these)
these are the only reasons that can cause any chance of you being one-shotted.
Should I be using any Timless jewels in the build in 3.16?
Well, yes, if you want to! you have 2 options here:
1- Use Glorious Vanity jewel with Ahuana's influence and put in the the socket above Elemental Equilibrium Keystone then allocate the keystone to get Immortal Ambition (leech on full life).
2- Use a Brutal Restraint under Namisa's influence in the same socket as the one mentioned above to get Second Sight for much more DPS.
*Using a timeless jewel is optional though, and you shouldn't feel any pressure to get one. it's just a luxury option.
Why sometimes I keep going back in time? and even die at times? (why game is desyncing?)
simply open the game settings, go to UI, change network mode to Lockstep instead of Predictive.
What are the ways to get Impale chance in this game?
- Impale chance support grants 60% chance to impale and 70% if you are using Anomalous Impale chance. [this one isn't optional and must be used]
- Dread banner grants 20% chance to impale and Divergent Dread banner grants 25% chance to impale.
- Attack mastery can get you 20% impale chance
- Sword mastery can get you 20% impale chance
- Watcher's eye jewel can have 25% chance to impale mod
- Paradoxica weapon can have up to 25% chance to impale on it
- Hunter's gloves can roll up to 20% chance to impale on hit on it (25% elevated).
So, use whatever combination you like from the above along with Impale support in order to reach 100% chance to Impale!
LudaFish's Progression Tips From Zero To Hero:
Starting gear that you will replace and is fine to use as you're leveling/farming as Cyclone:
Weapon: Ahn's Might
Shield: Lioneye's Remorse/Good rare shield with high life/5% life on block
Belt: Perserverance (try not to be reliant on Cold Res Bonus as you get other gear)/ Rare belt with life, as much res as possible
Helmet: Abyssus (with good rolls if you can)
Body: Tabula whenever you can get your hands on one.
Gloves: Any rare gloves with life and resists.
Boots: Any rare boots with life, mov.speed and resists.
Order of importance after this(Switching to Flicker stage)(this isn't focusing on maxing chaos res, so you can try to max chaos res as u progress):
Note: If you switched to flicker and can't afford a good weapon yet, Please get Scaeva Gladius ASAP with either 3G sockets for 30% crit multi or 2G1B for a mix between Crit multi and mana sustain.
1- Getting " Phys damage leech as mana" mod on a jewel or a piece of gear to sustain flicker
2. Farrul's Fur (Required to switch to Flicker Strike)
- 5L min/6L Ideal
- Replica Farrul's Fur ideal if available and within your budget
3. Aspect of the Cat on Gloves or Boots (Required to switch to Flicker Strike)
- These can be beastcrafted on any glove or boot with an open suffix using "Farrul, First of the Plains"
- These must have a un-linked socket containing 20/20 Less Duration Support
4. 2x Pieces of Jewelery with -8 or 9 to Non-Channeling Skills (can be crafted jewelry with an open Prefix)
- Annoint Amulet with Frenetic (+1 frenzy helps with both damage and sustaining flicker)
- Other important prefix/suffix combinations to look for:
- Critical Multiplier
- Physical Damage to Attacks
5. Anomalous flicker strike
6. The Surrender
7. Ryslatha's Coil
8. Unnatural Instinct
9. Paradoxica or Rare Sword with 450+ PDPS & 6.5%+ Crit Chance & 1.9+ Attack speed
- Focus on High PDPS
10. Jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you"
- This can be Intuitive Leap or a Rare Jewel
11. Intuitive Leap
12. Upgrade your boots and gloves if you can to better ones if you can afford it.
Below, you just get whichever you can get your hands on first:
13. Abyssus with either 40% flicker damage enchant or 12% increased attack speed to blood rage
14. Awakened Multistrike
15. Bottled Faith
16. Watcher's Eye
- Focus on "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using Pride"
- Other mods to look for but will increase the price significantly:
- #% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
- #% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision
- #% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
- #% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride
- #% increased Attack Physical Damage while using Pride
- #% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride
Begin to Min/Max
Last edited by Blazer780 on Feb 4, 2022, 11:57:57 AM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2022, 2:47:40 AM
on Jul 17, 2020, 3:33:43 PM
Thanks for the guide, can you explain how to craft the god-like 1h? :)
on Jul 17, 2020, 7:00:36 PM
I'm sorry but I didn't craft this. I bought it this way :D. although, I guess the original crafter just got a good base then kept rerolling till he got t1 Merciless mod and he used harvest to fracture it; then he just harvest-crafted all other mods using augs, remove/add, etc. it's a very expensive process though :/ and needs lots of luck to fracture the mod u need as it's 1/3 chance as far as I know.
on Jul 17, 2020, 7:18:02 PM
Replying cause I'm interested in this Flicker Strike build, but desperately want a budget version. Looked at the cost of the shield and body alone already being 7 ex. Hope I'm not the only one waiting for a budget version of this sick looking build
on Jul 17, 2020, 10:35:48 PM
Has the de-sync issue been fixed for flicker strike? I played flicker strike a few years ago but the de-sync issue was annoying AF
on Jul 17, 2020, 11:46:31 PM
Okay will try to make a budget version soon and add it to the main post here but the Armour and "Aspect of the cat mod" on any piece of gear with sockets are mandatory for the build to work smoothly. You can compromise when it comes to other pieces but not those, unless u can get another source to generate frenzy charges on hit. and as for the desync i don't experience any. my internet sometimes just goes crazy; but nothing wrong in the game.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Jul 18, 2020, 1:25:32 AM
on Jul 18, 2020, 1:22:10 AM
How did you level this build? and when did you change to flicker?
on Jul 18, 2020, 11:42:46 AM
I leveled it as cyclone. it was originally a cyclone anyway till 95 and it was just as strong but clear speed was lower; thus, I wanted something fast, so I changed to Flicker at lvl 95 and I wasn't disappointed! But you can change to flicker right after you reach maps @ level 72 or so when you are able to get aspect of the cat + less duration support with Farrul's fur. You can also use flicker comfortably when you reach lvl 51 and able to use Terminus Est 2h sword just to level up as generating frenzies will be easy. Build is extremely strong tbh, especially after I changed Abyssus with Eyes of the Inward Crown, it became even more tanky but with a loss of a some dps.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Jul 18, 2020, 12:36:41 PM
on Jul 18, 2020, 12:34:47 PM
nice build. a leveling guide would be awesome.
on Jul 18, 2020, 4:03:21 PM
I`d like to see a budget version where you put the links to search the items with the stats needed and so on. And also would be nice to tell us what to upgrade first, how much would cost and stuff like that. Other than that, that foil is around 100 ex so is pretty hard to get it, plus are more other key items required. Cheers !!
on Jul 18, 2020, 6:49:03 PM