Bloom in Path of Exile

Such a shame, I really wanted to organize a group self found event with my friends for the next league, but I cannot get any more points because of decisions like this or the stash tabs...
never really noticed a difference with the new bloom system.

if it makes the game look better, eases development and results in better performance, i'm all for it.

what i think is disturbing players (outside those who are physically impaired so they get sick by it), is, that they don't want to be beta test the game they obviously paid alot of money for and play with as simple graphics as possible for performance boosts.

if turning off bloom gives them a performance boost but makes the game look shit in their streams they give a dang about it if their priorities are on making 5 mirrors per week.

maybe poe2 would have been a better point for introducing such a change as it would allow those players to continue to play with a outdated engine?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Please ignore all those whinny crybabies on reddit.

There literary 1% difference between old and new effect, and 99% of people complaining about it are those that found out about the change because someone else told them it's there. Remaining bugs will be ironed out.

Fix your monitor first than blame the game guys.
"
ifpappi wrote:
Such a shame, I really wanted to organize a group self found event with my friends for the next league, but I cannot get any more points because of decisions like this or the stash tabs...

for blackmailing or threats of boycotting them or just plain hyperboling ==> here

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
not that anyone will read this but the changes in harvest and using vulcan made poe run better than ever before , and my pc is due to be replaced / reassembled as im using a cpu / mb from 2009 and still using w7
i feel bad for reading about all the people having issues and im somehow dodging most of them , but im just happy i can play poe and it can look amazing
"
rastlin86 wrote:

There literary 1% difference between old and new effect, and 99% of people complaining about it are those that found out about the change because someone else told them it's there. Remaining bugs will be ironed out.

wow, you are genious sir. Let me fix my eyes too so I don't get a headache while playing. Oh wait I can't..
"
rastlin86 wrote:

"I don't see a problem, therefore everyone who does is objectively wrong" is such a hot conservative take. You're basically saying 'fuck you got mine', and that everyone with a different opinion should be censored.

No, there isn't "literally 1% difference between old and new effect".
Make a "master" horticrafting station for each color, so we don't have to go from bench to bench to see three crafts, rather a list of all crafts and the number of uses available in one list. (keeping the regular ones, but listing ALL options from one interactable point)
"
Potentially modify the "Slight" setting to another value
25% might not be the right spot for this setting.

Eeehm? have you ever heared of sliders? Just let the player decide between 0 and 100
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
This is just a consequence of the performance problems poe has. The game lags too much in certain situations. Eg. Juiced maps with Delirium. So players always want to switch to lower graphic settings even though the lag only happens in 1/10 of the time spent playing.

Consequence is that the screenshots and videos of players look bad. The development time on art is also wasted. So GGG should focus on fixing the lag in those high demand situations before worrying about perfect looking art.

Less particles = more performance. Having a system like PBR that artists in the industry are familiar with should make it easier to optimize and make assets look better at the same time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info