Stash Tab Sale Weekend

All these new "currency" tabs should be a free addition to anyone who bought the original currency tab.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Knew I should have waited lol. Wasted 10 points. Having league tabs is fine but not like this. Proper way to do it would be to have a single league tab that includes all league content. One payment. Delve, essences should be there as well. This is then expanded with future content.

Either this or expand the currency tab, like you promised lol.

How you handle stash tabs is quite the disaster tbh. That the truly "free to play" players still dont have atleast one free currency tab or map tab is pretty sad.
Guys I enjoy your game and support it, but i see things like 640 points for some wings?!?!?!

Seriously? I get it that stash tabs cost like 10€ because its ongoing costs with cloud hosting. But 64€ for some wings? Not that I even want them its just a really bad joke und totally unacceptable price for some small cosmetic addition to the game.

I do not like the direction PoE and GGG is going here!
"
Chameleon wrote:
All these new "currency" tabs should be a free addition to anyone who bought the original currency tab.

This

"
Walltrigger wrote:
[..]Having league tabs is fine but not like this. Proper way to do it would be to have a single league tab that includes all league content. One payment. Delve, essences should be there as well. This is then expanded with future content.

Either this or expand the currency tab, like you promised lol.

How you handle stash tabs is quite the disaster tbh. That the truly "free to play" players still dont have atleast one free currency tab or map tab is pretty sad.

and this.

You promised "There won't be a currency stash tab 2.0" and then you released 3 tabs that each hold currency or fragments... wat?
AGAIN?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
I dont care how cheap you make them. Not gonna buy them! This is also the first league i play that i didnt buy any supporter pack. This game is going down hill in many directions.
Even better that they have a bundle for the new tabs at a discounted price but you can buy them individually and save more, smh...oh GGG we love you
So you've added THREE new tabs whicn can easily be one after promising that new stuff would get slots in old tabs? It is a scam.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
cassurai wrote:
Blight: 30 pts
Delirium: 30 pts
Metamorph: 30 pts

Bundle of all 3: 100 pts

SCAM??

(but seriously, GGG pls fix this)

this is brilliant!
good play
Please start running other sales concurrent to your stash tab sales. I always enjoy seeing what the next sale is because I have some points left over and have my eye on a few things. However, I refuse to buy anything that isn't on sale because, as we all know, the price of MTX in this game is astronomical. Having a stash tab sale with nothing else on sale is just like a weekend dead zone for spending points -- what could possibly be the harm with running another sale alongside the tab one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info