This weekend we're discounting most types of Stash Tab, including the Delve Tab, Unique Collection Tab, Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs (PC only)!

This also includes the recently added Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs for the first time! Note that the League Bundle Stash Tab is not included in the sale as it is already discounted. In the meantime, check out the full selection of stash tabs on sale here.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Jul 21, 2020 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesome ! Thank you.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Nvm I see you added the three new tabs that realistically should be one tab
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jul 17, 2020, 12:17:23 AM
It’s $9 for the 3 new tabs.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Affinity When? I buy tab. Affinity. Yes.
Last edited by Vinrog on Jul 17, 2020, 12:37:59 AM
where is "upgrade 4 normal tabs to quad tab" ?
Blight: 30 pts
Delirium: 30 pts
Metamorph: 30 pts

Bundle of all 3: 100 pts

SCAM??

(but seriously, GGG pls fix this)
IGN: cassurai
Wait, did you guys just punish the people who bought the league bundle earlier by having made them pay more for the three new tabs? It's 90 points for the three new tabs at discount, which means those who took your 'special offer' for the league bundle earlier actually got shafted cos they could've had them cheaper by eschewing said special offer. Wut? I thought the point of a special offer was to give people better deals than they would be able to get normally.
Nice to know that I paid extra for the 3 stash tabs that ended up being useless.
"
Nice to know that I paid extra for the 3 stash tabs that ended up being useless.

You must be new here. GGG runs rotating deals all the time. Those who are willing to wait can usually get a deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info