Harvest Storage Tanks and Crafting Descriptions

I don't understand what is the point of tanks and crafting stations having such low limits and the necessity of buying lots of them, just to waste time placing/removing or inventory managing them. It feels like GGG design is against time efficiency and good usability.
many thanks for still improving harvest, much appreciated.

"
kakuseysha wrote:
I don't understand what is the point of tanks and crafting stations having such low limits and the necessity of buying lots of them, just to waste time placing/removing or inventory managing them. It feels like GGG design is against time efficiency and good usability.

it would be no "amazing game" if it made decicions too easy.
for efficient ways to exist, there need to be inefficient ways.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Let us Auto plant t2+ seeds please!
so the beta test ended and we get the real league now?
S L O W E R
"
vio wrote:
many thanks for still improving harvest, much appreciated.

"
kakuseysha wrote:

it would be no "amazing game" if it made decicions too easy.
for efficient ways to exist, there need to be inefficient ways.

Vio I agree mostly but the numbers for this league were totally, 100%, messed up.

You cannot have harvest totals in the six figures, and then have storage tanks holding 300 each.

That's a joke, and insulting. That's not "too easy", that's poor design judgement (and why they are fixing the amounts).

They really should allow a return or exchange for equipment purchases, because we had no choice after a harvest unless you just threw it away. Having hundreds of crafting stations and storage tanks that you would never even be able to place...is stupid.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Aejynz wrote:
Pog

gooooooooooodddddddddd
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

I agree mostly but the numbers for this league were totally, 100%, messed up.

You cannot have harvest totals in the six figures, and then have storage tanks holding 300 each.

That's a joke, and insulting. That's not "too easy", that's poor design judgement (and why they are fixing the amounts).

They really should allow a return or exchange for equipment purchases, because we had no choice after a harvest unless you just threw it away. Having hundreds of crafting stations and storage tanks that you would never even be able to place...is stupid.

i got no real endgame experience here cause i do group ssf and take it slow, just reached awakener level 1.

i did the garden setup with 3 t1 fields per color and one t2+ field per color with 9 tanks per color.

it's totally sufficient as i don't even find enough t1 seeds to feed my t2 + t3.

when i did farm t2 or t3, i either crafted or bought horticrafts and stored the recipes there.
there was no significant lifeforce left to be stored back into the tanks.

if i continue this path, i imagine having eventually more horticafts, not more tanks.

--

i think it's a setup thing, players got too many t2+ fields.

was it a mistake that ggg made seeds tradeable so players just skip planting t1 seeds and buy t2 + t3 seeds?

---

a concept like this garden setup and scaling is something that needs some months to be proper implemented, tested an scaled.

it's not a concept you implement on a wimp in 12 weeks while fixing the current league and have the whole company switching to remote work mode with all the disadvantages that brings along.

i mean it's new zealand, ever tried to buy it equipment there?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Awesome!
i am lvl 92 at a8 havnt been able to harvest single t3 yet tell wtf am i doing wrong or is this game only for those who play 8-9 hr daily i cant play that much only hv 2 max 3 hr of game time pls increase lifeforce we get from t1 seed.
Can I trade my 700 horti benches I don't need for big tanks (Because that's where I put my extra lifeforce that I couldn't store because my tanks were too small)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info