Harvest Storage Tanks and Crafting Descriptions

"
Infinal wrote:
Yet no analogous changes to the Horticrafting stations? Great, then we can have those cluttering up the SaCrEd GrOvE rather than Storage Tanks.

Just make it one crafting station, per network if you will, with expandable storage slots. Would be so much easier on the mind and eyes and I don't have to hunt down the desired crafting amid hundreds of stored ones. Stuff them all into an auto-sorted or type-sortable list. Can cull the confusing mouse-over pop-up view of existing stations then, too.

You say you do all this testing, my dear GGG, and on the technical side I'm inclined to believe you, but when it comes to GUI and usability...

it's already possible to store different types of recipes in one station you just have to switch up the "wiring" everytime before choosing to store the recipe.

so for example you have a station connected to wild already storing a recipe from wild seeds you cut the wiring put in on vivid or primal instead. it will keep the already stored recipe + allowing you to store a vivid/primal recipe in it too.

a QoL improvement i really wish for, along with increased recipe storage (costing lifeforce raw or condensed ofc) would be being able to connect these stations to all networks at once and shouldn't be hard to implement since the cross type recipe storing is already a possibility ;)
Great additions, looking forward to them
pogu
Sounds awesome. What would be even better is if you introduced the horticraft station to be a single station that could be connected to all 3 archetypes, then simply upgrade 3 slots to that for 1800 lifeforce rather than add a new station. For even better availability for use having access to it from the hideout would also be splendid! Keep up the good work with the nice updates!
good changes. always feel cramped with those tanks 300 capacity
next month a super craft bench?
from 3 to 9...?
Dear GGG,
im one of those players who are loving Harvest and thinks that's one of the best league ever.
However i think there are some improvements that have to be made for what concerns the "powers storage"

Make a new craftable (decide the price, i would say 10.000 energy) that basically is an unlimited stocking station for powers, maybe make it 4x4 large (the goodness has to be paid).

For easy understandability we call it "big storage"

I had some idea on the matter:

- make the powers organized in macro categories (life-attack-defense-etcetc)
- make of course a research field
- make subcategories (augment remove etc)
- if u want to keep your stocking station, make it that the powers are transfered to the big storage just sacrificing them over the big storage (similar to the exalted orb when used to add powers)

basically it's pretty bad that people have to remove stocking stations, put in bank etc not having a perfect control of what kind of powers they have stored and whatnot, make it enjoyable and intriguing by giving us a device where we can craft our things with ease and efficency.

p.s. I apologize for my horrible english, but that's not my native language, since i'm italian.

Vend 5 old tanks for 1 new large tank. Please GGG.
Also can you please consolidate the gory crafting stations? I have hard time to find my saved crafts, due to too many attached to each colour.
Also can you make a edit/lock button for the whole garden? Something like the one we have for the hedeout.

Last and not least, a big thank you making large storage tanks and increase the capacity! You listened! I wish the new wishes from us are not treated as the endless greedy, but the strive for excellence!

Thank you again!
Please change the pet size a little bit. The pegasus and the dragons was being a problem to see the character
what is with the old Small Tanks then?
i do not like the idea because i buyed alot 300er Tanks
Last edited by Syinea on Jul 14, 2020, 11:13:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info