[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
SnRolls wrote:
"
Daemonion wrote:
How do I craft 1st medium jewel?

"
Alt-spam for distilled perfection (it's a common notable), then augment attack to guarantee spiked concoction.

I have

and when adding augment attack in station it sais: there are no valid mods for this craft on this item ..wtf, seed is ilvl82, jewel is ilvl83.

Even wiki sais spiked concoction has tag "attack" modifier.

Anyone can help?

You are trying to Augment attack for a PREFIX while you already have a Prefix on a Magic item, you have to make it Rare first before trying to add another prefix, that is your issue.

"
Also don't augment before you regal it, that way you don't risk getting another prefix.

Thank you guys!
does this build utilize a headhunter if you have it?
Hey everyone, I just swapped over to this build and got some gear, haven't invested heavily into weapons yet.

My t16 mapping is decent I'd say, but it feels super slow even during map bosses. What should I prioritize in terms of upgrades atm?

Thanks!

Last edited by Lophie on Mar 1, 2021, 11:31:02 PM
"
sabermetrics wrote:
For anyone min/maxing the build, there's a new BiS dps sceptre base out there now (wish it was a sambar instead, but that may never get made):

Time to get crafting

EDIT:

Done for now, couldn't really decide on the last mod, so will just leave it with the focussed double damage for now and see how it feels.

Yup, just crafted mine as well!
"
fusebot wrote:
"
sabermetrics wrote:
For anyone min/maxing the build, there's a new BiS dps sceptre base out there now (wish it was a sambar instead, but that may never get made):

Time to get crafting

EDIT:

Done for now, couldn't really decide on the last mod, so will just leave it with the focussed double damage for now and see how it feels.

Grats! It's kinda funny that this 10% double damage sceptre actually costs less to finish crafting, on average, compared to attempting rem/add caster for the 7% spell double damage mod. The original base owner could probably sell them at 2x the price and it would still be worth it.
Last edited by sabermetrics on Mar 2, 2021, 12:46:30 AM

Made the twin for my sambar scepter for that +1 radius.

Suggestion for the free crafted mod: cast speed for a better ramp or str/quality for easier attribute gearing and more aoe
Last edited by theblindsaint on Mar 2, 2021, 3:25:10 AM

"

Do you think you can share how you did it in steps? As a noob I am learning a lot delving into various crafting procedures:)
"
Daemonion wrote:

"

Do you think you can share how you did it in steps? As a noob I am learning a lot delving into various crafting procedures:)

This guy on reddit did a step by step for this exact sceptre:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/lvrgmi/death_cry_finished_crafting_bis_mom_cold_bv/

You can just ignore the last step for the crit multi and just use a bench craft if you're running Elemental Overload.
"
Daemonion wrote:

"

Look on page 87, there's a step by step guide on how to make the scepter, works great. If you buy the double damage base, you're just going to have to give up on the multimod before the imprint and get to skip the last remove/add caster step (the hardest part)
Thank you, I can see its still gibberish to my brain. But looking at the price its 30 ex and thats unfinished craft..would take me week to farm that intensively.

What is the average cost to craft such one? Anybody tracked that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info