[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
Ravensfang wrote:
Is this one of the builds where I have to press BV every 4.1 seconds or I do 0 damage?

No, there is no archmage support, which stops working when you have not enough mana for cast.
Anyone have a POB etc to follow for the chainbreaker/berserk version of this build and what the differences are between the 2?
There's no difference when running chainbreaker/berserk other than mana regeneration becoming more valuable as a stat so you can keep berserk up a little longer. Quick Recovery and Essence Extraction become very slightly better if you have extra points.
How do you craft the +1 spell gems and hatred effect sceptre on Standard? Redeemer exalted orb prices shot way up (7 ex each for bulk) + 1 ex for imprint = 8 * 8 = 64 ex to hit on average. Rem/add influence are 10 ex each, also really expensive.

I'm trying reforge keep prefix with Leo slam or harvest aug slam if reforge hit a removable suffix with open suffixes.
I would just get the best +mana/hatred effect sceptre you can find and put +1 phys, +phys as cold on it and accept an imperfect sceptre if the prices are that obscene. Then again if you can farm Harvest in standard and find buyers for expensive crafts it would go pretty fast saving up to make a perfect one.
Thinking of dropping wind dancer as it doesn't seem to do much other than the 20% less damage taken since we dont have much evasion anyways unless im missing something. Just wondering what you all think of the node and its worth before i do. Does it really boost survivabilty enough to justify 3 passives?
I don't see a point to Wind Dancer at endgame because you're so tanky that it doesn't matter if something hits you, and if it hits you you're likely to be getting hit with lots of things and Wind Dancer will never be up when you want it to be. I'd rather have more mana nodes. Sort of a judgment call.

What's up all, have nearly 120~ ex in gear and am still struggling in survivability against bosses. Seen a few videos where people can stand and tank pretty much anything with gear similar to mine, just wondering what I might be doing wrong.

Do I drop the chaos res stacking? Pick up a second weapon? Second cluster jewel setup?

Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

edit: ignore my gem levels, i just flipped them over.
https://pastebin.com/1aDsSL1e <- PoB link if it helps
Last edited by lolsidroc on Mar 1, 2021, 2:21:43 AM

Made a new ring, now I'm perma reflect immune (pantheon and 3 more jewelsimplicits), and also have significantly more berserk uptime (15.27 rage, so I am no oger losing rage from hits, just natrual decay)

"
I don't see a point to Wind Dancer at endgame because you're so tanky that it doesn't matter if something hits you, and if it hits you you're likely to be getting hit with lots of things and Wind Dancer will never be up when you want it to be. I'd rather have more mana nodes. Sort of a judgment call.

The reason I chose wind dancer, and also why I have immortal call unticked in all my pobs, is because I plan around the potential of a oneshot at my weakest point. My thought process is winddancer helps take the initial hit, and once it procs, you also proc immortal call. With immortal call up you are nigh immortal for 3~4 seconds, whcih should be enough to obliterate most enemies and allow wind dancer to come back off cooldown. The difference between having wind dancer and not, is roughly 6k phys ehp, and 10~15k ehp for each element and chaos. I havent found another 3 nodes that give the same amount of ehp for the cost of 3 points. If I missed such nodes, do let me know.

Again, keep in mind I'm planning around the fact I intend on delving past1k depth.
Last edited by theblindsaint on Mar 1, 2021, 3:27:24 AM
"
theblindsaint wrote:

Made a new ring, now I'm perma reflect immune (pantheon and 3 more jewelsimplicits), and also have significantly more berserk uptime (15.27 rage, so I am no oger losing rage from hits, just natrual decay)

"

The reason I chose wind dancer, and also why I have immortal call unticked in all my pobs, is because I plan around the potential of a oneshot at my weakest point. My thought process is winddancer helps take the initial hit, and once it procs, you also proc immortal call. With immortal call up you are nigh immortal for 3~4 seconds, whcih should be enough to obliterate most enemies and allow wind dancer to come back off cooldown. The difference between having wind dancer and not, is roughly 6k phys ehp, and 10~15k ehp for each element and chaos. I havent found another 3 nodes that give the same amount of ehp for the cost of 3 points. If I missed such nodes, do let me know.

Again, keep in mind I'm planning around the fact I intend on delving past1k depth.

I noticed you swapped over to an empower 4 over awakened cold pen. PoB definitely says it's the better gem (more aoe too) but just wanted to see how you felt about it with actual testing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info