[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

theblindsaint, would it be worth it to swap from +2 sceptres to T1 mana +1 sceptres?

I've only crafted 1 +2scepter, (failed 5+ times on redeemer orb on second), but looking at your pob it seems really amazing. So im considering just copying your T1 mana +1 phys ones.
"
GoldPush wrote:
theblindsaint, would it be worth it to swap from +2 sceptres to T1 mana +1 sceptres?

I've only crafted 1 +2scepter, (failed 5+ times on redeemer orb on second), but looking at your pob it seems really amazing. So im considering just copying your T1 mana +1 phys ones.

Refer to my post in the build update on how to balance your mana. The decision between +2 and +1/mana should come down to your mana balance.
Last edited by theblindsaint on Feb 21, 2021, 7:23:26 PM
So ive finally saved up about 40ex, 50 if i liquidate my gear right now. Do you guys think that would be enough to start this build from scratch or should I grind some more?

By starting out i just mean being able to do a8 content even if i die here and there. Not expecting to phase sirus right away just want to be able to alch and go t16s + do the new boss fights
I really like the movement speed zoom from HH while mapping. The build feels amazing even without it though. You move pretty fast with flask effect + quicksilver.
"
dtwnight wrote:
"
ElLoco2836 wrote:
So I just bought a Headhunter because it was always fun to have one.
With this build though, I feel like it is a waste of currency.
Obviously for bossing I use my stygian vise.
But even on maps the build does not feel stronger or faster using the HH.
On deli-maps its a whole other story, sure.
Though it is not needed for them as well.
Last league the HH was a game changer for my EK Aurastacker, but now...

Was saving up for it and happy to finally have it....now I`m kind of disappointed tbh^^
Thinking about selling it and go all in on the rest of the gear.

What do you guys think about HH on this build?

I was in the same boat, I ended up just selling the HH. Stygian Vise with mana mods is just too useful. Only use of a HH is for 100% deli maps imo so unless youre planning to farm those all day then I'd rather invest in other pieces of the build first before a HH.

I consistantly have 100+ headhunter stacks in midrange maps. I think the issue comes from not juicing your mans enough.
A valdo harbinger pack will instantly give you 40 buffs, but it's not useful alone. If you have headhunter, you should be cramming every single mechanic that adds rare monsters and is worth running in every map. Use legion, breach, harbinger scarabs. Roll your watchstones. Spam prophecies from mapping prophecies dump tabs. Sextant every single map with awakened sextants. You'll get nemesis monsters currency from time to time too, and these are absurd with headhunter. If a map is juicy, pop a delirium orb.

You really shouldn't be doing alch+gowith headhunter, it really doesn't bring much there. But, there's a tipping point where headhuinter gives you enough speed to get buffs faster than they expire, and that's when you start obliterating a map.

For exemple, here's a strategy I was using yesterday:
Midrange city square maps.
- Map rolled for 80%+
- 4 sextants, random ones (keep an eye out for nemesis currency)
- rusted legion, rusted breach, rusted ambush, any elder
- infused harbinger. If you don't have, beyond instead.
These maps contain 200-300 rare monsters, depending if a mirror of delirium spawns or not. The odds of a mirror spawning seems to be about 50% in there (remember when GGG said mirror odds drasticly increase when you spam different league mechanics in a map? yeah.)
There's no way you're not stacking HH buffs like crazy in there, and it should become your average juicy map when playing with headhunter.
Maybe I didnt explain myself as I wanted to.
Headhunter is fun to play with and it does of course contribute to juiced maps.
Still, I feel like it only really shines on 100% deli maps.
In all other scenarios its kind of a nice item, but does not add that much to the build since you obliterate any map anyway - even juiced ones.

IMO Headhunter might be the last item to add when this build is really min-maxed and you dont know where to throw your currency at.

I sold mine and bought awakened unleash. Now I`ll go for a double elevated chest so I can drop one flask cluster and get more dmg. Also aiming to get tailwind boots + new sceptres + opal ring with frostbite and good dmg rolls. When I`m done with those slots I`ll think about a HH again...maybe :D

I hope I can manage to fill some of those slots with a budget of 65ex.
Lets see how my rng is :D
Wrote a couple of days ago asking for advice, and got some good pointers. Went from a single hatred+mana+1lvl scepter with trash amulet to a +2 amulet and dual scepters (even though second is not get finished). Boss and map DPS feels fine atm, but i have no where close to the mana regen i see some people mention here. I think i got about 1.5k per second if i try to count it myself.. PoB says mana regen is around 300.

If the belt the key item to swap to get that insane regen? Only got 1 large cluster jewel, but still got 3x liquid inspiration nodes, so might have to get 2 or so more lvls until i can start adding more.
"
thegreekgod wrote:
Wrote a couple of days ago asking for advice, and got some good pointers. Went from a single hatred+mana+1lvl scepter with trash amulet to a +2 amulet and dual scepters (even though second is not get finished). Boss and map DPS feels fine atm, but i have no where close to the mana regen i see some people mention here. I think i got about 1.5k per second if i try to count it myself.. PoB says mana regen is around 300.

If the belt the key item to swap to get that insane regen? Only got 1 large cluster jewel, but still got 3x liquid inspiration nodes, so might have to get 2 or so more lvls until i can start adding more.

hover over the mana pot in PoB and take the mana gained divided by time to get the mana per second. mine is about 4.2k or so according to pob
I got my +2 amulet started and before I continue crafting it, do I want the mana regen suffix for divergent berserk? If not what suffixes should I be trying to get?
Last edited by Telrex on Feb 22, 2021, 6:44:56 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:

hover over the mana pot in PoB and take the mana gained divided by time to get the mana per second. mine is about 4.2k or so according to pob

Thanks! Apperently regen from pot is 2.2k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info