[3.12] Elemental Hit Wander (Assassin) | 40mil+ DPS | Durable | Screenwide Clear

Any thoughts on the new trinity support?

It seems strong but looking at PoB numbers it seems that full fire conversion is still the way to go if i didnt miss anything :S
Haven't looked at Trinity much, but my friends tell me it's giga broken. Someone messaged me today inquiring about updating the build for 3.13, and while I'm not going to short term, I might revisit it towards the end of the league and give it an update.

If anyone is playing something similar and wants to give input or share their ele hit variant, I can include it in the guide as a 3.13 path.

I imagine if I were to play this build again, I'd probably roll Raider over Assassin just because I want to go fast and Assassin was stripped of its MS. Raider is a great generic league starter.
"
Anbokr wrote:
Haven't looked at Trinity much, but my friends tell me it's giga broken. Someone messaged me today inquiring about updating the build for 3.13, and while I'm not going to short term, I might revisit it towards the end of the league and give it an update.

If anyone is playing something similar and wants to give input or share their ele hit variant, I can include it in the guide as a 3.13 path.

I imagine if I were to play this build again, I'd probably roll Raider over Assassin just because I want to go fast and Assassin was stripped of its MS. Raider is a great generic league starter.

So I lvled as an Assasin still and used Trinity support aswell. It felt rly good levling wise, but now I have made a swap to full fire and it feels much better in maps. When i looked at some PoB numbers u can achieve higher dps on fire ele hit if u use trinity but that of course comes with the downside of having either cold or lightning as an element aswell, which does way less dmg then fire.

Changing around some gear i got to a point where full fire did around 18m dps, that would be 36m dmg in 2 secs with trinity support fire would go up to around 22m dps, but then u had lightning coming in as second strongest with around 9m dps, so overall u would only do 31m dmg over 2 secs since ele hit cannot choose the same element twice.

If one could find a good skill to weave in, so you could still go full fire (without xophs tho since we need to be able to deal non fire dmg for trinity), then we could still prob go the treshold jewels so elehit can only choose fire. but i havent found a good skill yet, since trinity can also not be triggered by brand etc. and most lightning/cold skills are not that well suited to just be weaved in to keep trinity up.

Overall tho im still having a blast with assa atm, i dont need to be giga speedy especially since ritual slows down ur map speed anyways and im looking forward to see if any1 finds a good use for trinity support over the course of the league on other ascendancies as there are literly no assasins on poe.ninja and once i reach lvl 94 i will prob one of the only ones as it looks atm xD
I'm 98 right now and loving the build, hope you come back to refresh it with some updates and new finds.

I can't find any wand even close to yours, how to craft?

I rolled these for my clear
For anyone that enjoyed this build, I made a guide for my 3.13 Wander over on the raider side of the forum -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3040753.

^ The above build has less overall damage, but clears maps much much more quickly as it has MS through the roof. The playstyle between the two builds is extremely similar if you're looking for a new flavor of wander (like I was).

Regardless, I'll probably be updating this build in a couple weeks.
Last edited by Anbokr on Feb 5, 2021, 4:36:18 AM
i tried to roll a raider with this build but im struggling and could use some help.

https://pastebin.com/UBZBCgJQ

i need awakened gems and a double corrupt skin of the loyal, but even the budget version had close to 20m, i'm barely above 1m

not sure where to go from here tbh. im wondering if i need to reroll as assassin to make this work? i hope not
"
I'm 98 right now and loving the build, hope you come back to refresh it with some updates and new finds.

I can't find any wand even close to yours, how to craft?

I rolled these for my clear

did you follow the guide or did your take on it?

can anyone help?
what am I missing?

https://pastebin.com/HQ0bdRh2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info