[3.12] Elemental Hit Wander (Assassin) | 40mil+ DPS | Durable | Screenwide Clear

Hey - i just have one simple question

can u explain why u link barrage in the chest ?
Are there any good choices for other gems in 6L body armor setup? Pretty hard to find one exact skin of the loyal with those colours. Thx.
Hey if i want to play with an aurabot , he will increase me max damage? do we benefite from all his aura?
is there any possibilities for different gems for 6link? seems to be very hard to look chests for those colors.
Im having the same problem. Not a single one online or offline for sale with those colors
IGN : thephilosopher
What's the point elemental focus + hypothermia?
"
vayha wrote:
What's the point elemental focus + hypothermia?

Skitterbots chill, you get a large damage bonus against chilled enemies.
Hello,

I rerolled from BV poison to this, first because I liked the playstyle and second because I thought the dps would be equal, but it looks like I must be doing something bad.

Here's my pastebin if someone could take a look, I know that there's a couple of jewels that I could change, also the body armor, etc etc, but still its SO low dps compared to budget pastebin, even if I put +2 on gems and a lot of things, the dps is still low.

Some help? ty.
Hi, i want to craft wand for this build, but i don't know what mods should i prioritize. any thoughts?
Last edited by gojjuuso on Oct 31, 2020, 4:34:24 PM
Is there a way to drop some mana cost without sacrificing too much? I'd like to run a +6 frostferno so I can run a kaom's and have extra tankiness, but it drops mana reserved to -1%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info