New Skill Effects for Sunder and Earthquake & the Dark Magic Weapon Skin

MORE DEMONIC AND AUTOMATON SKILL EFFECTS, PLEASE! :D
That Sunder looks amazing (bar how the actual skill plays now), but the EQ leaves a lot to be desired since it's just the purple crystal EQ skin recolored red. It lacks a lot of the visual impact that the baseline EQ animation got with Harvest. Here's to hoping for something like a Stygian EQ or Fists of War.
glimmerwood enduring cry POG
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Glimmerwood effects - yes pls
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by iJoebear on Jan 21, 2023, 12:54:48 AM
How about bringing out a skill effect for Ice Shot? you know the only skill you haven't even got ONE for? Jesus talk about being selective.
Could you maybe fix the Crystal Earthquake effect so it doesn't have red embers/particles? They aren't in the preview video for the skill and they look terrible.
Can you please return the option to turn off post-processing?

I cannot enjoy visuals of the game for longer than 15 min with soapy water all over the screen.

Thank you in advance.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
the sunder looks great.

At its core i like the EQ as well, but the spikes are WAY too "cartoonie" looking for my taste
Last edited by Midkraft on Jul 6, 2020, 1:44:44 AM
I guess no one is playing Ice crash :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info