New Skill Effects for Sunder and Earthquake & the Dark Magic Weapon Skin

I too wait for ice crash, cmon guys..
"
Drakaris wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
Do you even know how poeninja works? :I

Here comes the fanboi brigade. :]

You couldn't be more wrong. I understand if you complain About things. I do too. And there is a lot to complain about yes. But in your original post you are just being a ass for no reason. It doesn't say anything. Nothing constructive.
Oh come on we already have a redish coloured and similar themed Equake its called gore ... why you couldnt be more creative like with sunder a stygian equake or even a prism one or a volcanic themed quake

I saw it comming but didnt expected this equake MTX
Last edited by Dragothjim on Jul 6, 2020, 8:19:25 AM
great sunder effect, too bad sunder is useless
"
Quelex wrote:
Missing the video for the weapon effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWoMJEmWcew&feature=emb_logo

A little surprising that they didn't link the video.

I find it a bit concerning that, according to the video, only works with swords, one-handed axes and one handed maces, only replaces those weapons with either a sword or axe skin and costs ten points more than the Stygian Weapon, which replaces any claw, dagger, wand, sword, axe or mace, with either a sword, dagger or scythe skin.

I'd like to see some price standardization between microtransactions. Some are far worse deals than others, and I'm not convinced it should be that way.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I would also love to see an Ice Crash MTX. Something Stygian, or even that Glimmerwood effect would be fine. Also loved the idea of a Stygian Fist of War.
"
Drakaris wrote:
Pfffahahaha... Releasing sunder effect when like... according to poeninja, 9 people play sunder? Do you even PoE, GGG? :DDD

Imagine having played as long as you and still havent learned what the build section of poeninja is showing. Ever crossed your mind that not all players go to 95+ with their builds? I could go on, but I hope the point is made, clear enough, to not sound more condescending.

Do you even PoE, sir? @Drakaris
The lower part of the Dark Magic sword is bad and ruined the whole mtx.
If only it was more like 2 horns or just a flat object.. idk
WTF GGG where is ICE CRASH MTX EQ have 2 already FFS
Need an Earthshatter effect!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info