[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

So my build is Finished now definetly one of the best builds but also one of the most expensive ones
"
Parker1414 wrote:
Been loving the build, but I seem to be dying to bleed like affects a lot, when no mobs are alive.

I have 100% ailment immunity, does that defend against bleeding? If not where are we getting remove bleeding from, because the flasks don't have it either.

Edit: We get 'Cannot be affected by Corrupted Blood" on a jewel, that might be what I'm mostly dying to, but can normal bleeds still fuck us over?

Corrupting blood is really the only scary bleed in the game. There are some very niche scenarios that a regular bleed might be scary, but not enough to worry about - just vaal disc it. As long as you have a curse flask for vulnerability maps you'll be fine against regular bleed.
Last edited by Ammeron77 on Jul 12, 2020, 12:38:03 AM
Are you not taking Elusive?
How do you get max block with this build? In the POB, I don't see Glancing Blows allocated.
Need help crafting the shield.
% to block spell damage is unflagged, reduced mana reservation is mana flagged.
Whhat's the best way to get both mods on the shield without getting mods we can't remove? I suppose its through fossils. Just lucent or maybe lucent + dense?
"
immick8 wrote:

The 15% attack speed you gain while elusive makes your attack per second go too high for the first CoC threshold.
"
Despo4fun wrote:
"
immick8 wrote:

The 15% attack speed you gain while elusive makes your attack per second go too high for the first CoC threshold.

Then can I take elusive from the boots? that doesn't affects attack speed right?
"
immick8 wrote:
"
Despo4fun wrote:
"
immick8 wrote:

Then can I take elusive from the boots? that doesn't affects attack speed right?

If you don't plan on going 100% elemental ailments avoid with gear then yes you can take some hunter/redeemer boots and go elusive since the AS buff is on our ascendancy.
"
Snoukz wrote:
Need help crafting the shield.
% to block spell damage is unflagged, reduced mana reservation is mana flagged.
Whhat's the best way to get both mods on the shield without getting mods we can't remove? I suppose its through fossils. Just lucent or maybe lucent + dense?

Awakener orb with one of those mods on each item, clear the item off and go to town with targeted harvest augments/removals to get the rest óf what you desire.
Thats what i came up with for myself. Lucent fossil spam would be much more expensive on average, but maybe you are lucky. Posted the same thing only 2 pages earlier by the way.
Hi, I am new to crafting this league and I plan on crafting all my gears this league too. Can someone check my character out and actually tell me what is my greatest improvement that I should do first because I actually feel that I lack survivability as well as single target DPS. New to CoC builds too, decided to test it out since I feel crafting is pretty fun this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info