[3.11] CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Max Block

"
NUMPER1 wrote:
can i make this build on 50ex budget ? if so what gear should i aim for first ?

50 ex might be a bit low considering the 'min-maxed' version is using 6 double-influenced items which are 4 exalted per awakener's orb so that's already half your budget on woke orb's, not even counting price of some bases which are expensive.

Then you need Bottled faith, watcher's, cluster jewels, cobalt jewels..

Aim for 100ex at least and even with that budget if you are not good or just a bit unlucky with crafting you can still get a scuffed version of the build.

You can easily do this on 50ex.

Yes, it won't be as good as OP's build.
But it will take you to end of red tier maps easily, and over time, you can upgrade.
And while we are talking budget, I had a really really scuffed helmet so it was time to craft another one, checked prices of i84 Hubris with 40% Ice Nova dmg and it was 25 exalted, checked on PoB and the enchant is a really really low upgrade in dps (these 40% increased dmg enchants are bad..)

With a 30% reduced herald of ice mana reservation I can swap my
for one with %cold dmg and %increased HoI buff effect, I can even add Inspiration to my HoI setup to juice it even more.

Maybe I am missing something, but if you are running a circle of fear with mana reservation mod, then getting a good one with %cold dmg/%buff effect and this helmet:

seems way better ?

Got the herald of ice enchant for 5ex compared to the 25ex ice nova one.

Opinion ?
"
Despo4fun wrote:
And while we are talking budget, I had a really really scuffed helmet so it was time to craft another one, checked prices of i84 Hubris with 40% Ice Nova dmg and it was 25 exalted, checked on PoB and the enchant is a really really low upgrade in dps (these 40% increased dmg enchants are bad..)

With a 30% reduced herald of ice mana reservation I can swap my
for one with %cold dmg and %increased HoI buff effect, I can even add Inspiration to my HoI setup to juice it even more.

Maybe I am missing something, but if you are running a circle of fear with mana reservation mod, then getting a good one with %cold dmg/%buff effect and this helmet:

seems way better ?

Got the herald of ice enchant for 5ex compared to the 25ex ice nova one.

Opinion ?

Thats a little bit worse in dmg, but a lot better currency wise

From this point, i should use remove/add cold until hit the 2 mods i need?
You craft 'cannot roll attack modifiers' to block the cold to attack mod, then you augment cold two more times. Then you can remove/add cold until you hit T1 pen. Once you have T1 pen you have to do some remove physical/life/defence depending on what you have and augment cold, rinse & repeat until you hit +1 cold gems.

nb : You really want to hit T1 pen before +1 gem because if you hit +1 gem and then you hit T2 pen the only way to get rid of it is remove cold and you can remove your +1 gem so it's gonna be more expensive if you don't hit the 50/50.
"
RulesBreaked wrote:

did u spam remove, aug and remove\add crits til u got the multi?
or does non-crit\add crit work somehow and doesnt take away dex?
Last edited by HarryPothead on Jul 14, 2020, 11:48:48 PM
"
HarryPothead wrote:
"
RulesBreaked wrote:

did u spam remove, aug and remove\add crits til u got the multi?
or does non-crit\add crit work somehow and doesnt take away dex?

You want dexterity +2 open suffixes. Bench craft crit chance and augment crit. This guarantees crit multi. If low tier, remove bench craft, harvest craft remove crit and repeat the process above (i.e. bench craft crit, augment crit).

This is the most expensive part of the process.
Last edited by BrettLee on Jul 15, 2020, 1:30:23 AM
Yeah that's what i thought, man this ammy is a money sink
It's been 1000 defense seeds and I am yet to see t1 inc. energy shield on my chest, this build will be way harder to achieve than I thought :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info