Changes to Harvest Crafting

Huh?
This is what my items sitting in stash waiting for annul and exalt crafts needed.
Thank you GGG!! HYPEEEEEEEEEEE
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Kinda sucks that this snafu may have made more people quit that could have stayed had it not been messed up.. which is a shame.

Those poeple can make a choice to come back now, or not. The fact that its getting fixed should be enough reason for anyone to return who actually wants to and quit just because of this.
HOW EXCITING! Average joes will be able to craft finally!!

Question though, will this patch affect already grown seeds or will they need to be uplifted and replaced/regrown?

I am not surprised that such a quick hot fix also causes a problem. Making a mistake is part of moving so quick. I love your guys turn around times for fixes and listening to the community feedback.

Please keep up the good work, the transparency and the responsiveness. It really sets you apart from other game developers!
Holy crap thank the gods it was you not me.

Last edited by MasonThorne on Jul 2, 2020, 12:10:56 AM
"
The final impact of all of the changes from the hotfix was that the chance of getting a desirable mod-adding or mod-removing craft decreased by between 25% to 40% for most mod tags.

25% to 40% decrease of 1% is still only a 1% (rounding down of course) chance for a desirable mod, well most mod tags.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Last edited by xXIce_MaidenXx on Jul 2, 2020, 12:14:32 AM
And you hotfixed the unique mod rerolling "exploit" in the meantime... but still haven't hotfixed fractured mod hopping (clearly not intended). But this is what takes a week?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
yeahhh
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Are there any plans on giving minion crafts? None of the crafts we have access to help improve our odds on crafting any minion mods on Convoking Wands.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info