Harvest Boss Kill Event on Consoles has been Extended

There is no point in extending the event on PS4 since the game is broken.GL for xbox users.
PS4 players,in majority,dropped the race cuz we cannot fuking play the game.
Worst league ever.Not because of the league mechanics,but because of the game crashes.
C u next league.
I spawned the boss last night in order to try and win the race on Sc and ran into a bug where you cannot kill her as the wall surrounding was impossible to get through. It took a lot of resources to get there and even if any HCSSF manages to get to that point, I would just like to let them know this can happen. It is very demoralizing especially with everything that goes into getting there.
"
Does it surprise you that no one has completed this in HC?

With the lag/desync AND DC deaths why would anyone punish themselves with 60+hrs of pain to die to some T3/T4 seed bug before the harvest boss?

Please please please, us console peasants are begging you. PLEASE OPTIMIZE CONSOLE PERFORMANCE.
Or at least give the game a slight nerf on console until you're able to stabilize the servers. Like a 10% dmg and hp nerf 2 all enemies, and u only lose half the xp you normally lose when you die. Or when you disconnect the game could apply the buff to you that you get when ever you enter a new area that makes you immune to dmg for like 60 sec or until you move, but they could remove the 60 sec duration and make it last until you log back in. Just examples.
Last edited by Nightmare509 on Jul 2, 2020, 3:20:55 PM
"
Nightmare509 wrote:
"

With the lag/desync AND DC deaths why would anyone punish themselves with 60+hrs of pain to die to some T3/T4 seed bug before the harvest boss?

Please please please, us console peasants are begging you. PLEASE OPTIMIZE CONSOLE PERFORMANCE.
Or at least give the game a slight nerf on console until you're able to stabilize the servers. Like a 10% dmg and hp nerf 2 all enemies, and u only lose half the xp you normally lose when you die. Or when you disconnect the game could apply the buff to you that you get when ever you enter a new area that makes you immune to dmg for like 60 sec or until you move, but they could remove the 60 sec duration and make it last until you log back in. Just examples.

Or you could stop playing after white maps. Start learning fresh act racing. Or try playing pc version of poe. Just examples.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
"
Triikru wrote:
I spawned the boss last night in order to try and win the race on Sc and ran into a bug where you cannot kill her as the wall surrounding was impossible to get through. It took a lot of resources to get there and even if any HCSSF manages to get to that point, I would just like to let them know this can happen. It is very demoralizing especially with everything that goes into getting there.
this happened to me yesterday morning and I haven’t played since . I even planted 2 more t4 seeds but it still says nurture the heart of the grove but there’s nothing there . An entire week of grinding gone to waste talk about demoralizing
"
Brend0ver wrote:
So for those that completed the challenge in the first week but aren't ssfhc there is no benefit having done it in time?

I killed her but now i have lower chance to get rewards 😔
What a complete slap to the face this is! They extend the race by a week but yet the bug still exists and people like myself can’t see the heart of the grove after the bug . The patch doesn’t even come out till next week! That’s when the race ends ! How sloppy can you be ggg for crying out loud get your shit together you’ve completely wasted and continue to waste people’s time! Why get people’s hope up and extend the race when the bug hasn’t even been fixed? They won’t even have a real chance to fight Oshabi. This is enraging to say the least
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:
"
Nightmare509 wrote:
"

Or you could stop playing after white maps. Start learning fresh act racing. Or try playing pc version of poe. Just examples.

Stopping after white maps is a joke, thats only 50% of the actual game.
Racing - Not everyone wants to do the acts over and over and over again. Most people dont. And wtf is the point practising racing if the game crashes every 20-30 mins? Lol
And lastly, a lot of people play console because they dont have $2k to spend on a compy that can actually play the game without similar issues.
Jesus it was sarcasm. Dude before me had ground breaking solution to the problems and yet you are noticing my post?
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
As I informed you already per Mail the Boss fight is bugged. So unless we get any info how you account for the people who reached the bug i guess there is little motivation for players to try it in a mode where there is a 90% chance that a game crash is ending your hard reached progress :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info