[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

"
Same here but last lab isnt that great I guess but just started Red Maps and it's quite good. The issue is with pricy items so we cannot get that smooth transition, somehow I feel lack of damage and I can be one shotted easily but it is how it is - dodging most the time

Is it worth to get CWDT that high? It will take almost 3200 damage to activate it.

The Highwayman is worth consieder?

tbh I was running with steelskin on LMB for the major part of leveling, bumping CWDT mainly for the golem (which helps more than i would imagine at first btw as it is taking a couple of hits from archnem every time) then just added IC as high as possible as an afterthought. Speaking of highwayman, truth is i just equipped it due to the pob reccomendation (leech), not sure if its relevant anymore at this point
Last edited by Makos333 on Feb 7, 2022, 4:14:27 AM
"
ChrismaU wrote:
If you cant farm 80C in 1 week of the league (wich is the time that a "starter" is considered) this game is not for you

First, who decided who is this game for?

Second, it hasn't even been one week, barely half week.

Bottom line still stands - uniques that cost several tens of chaos shouldn't be advertised as a 'starting' gear.
"
Makos333 wrote:

tbh I was running with steelskin on LMB for the major part of leveling, bumping CWDT mainly for the golem (which helps more than i would imagine at first btw as it is taking a couple of hits from archnem every time) then just added IC as high as possible as an afterthought. Speaking of highwayman, truth is i just equipped it due to the pob reccomendation (leech), not sure if its relevant anymore at this point

Dumb me, I didint link Herald of Thunder with Elemental Weakness and til this time I knew that something is wrong and I still use this skill manually... The hell

What's your next steps about the build? Are you going to farm currency for necessary items before the transition that Velyna wrote in the first post?
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
Makos333 wrote:

Dumb me, I didint link Herald of Thunder with Elemental Weakness and til this time I knew that something is wrong and I still use this skill manually... The hell

What's your next steps about the build? Are you going to farm currency for necessary items before the transition that Velyna wrote in the first post?

I have most of the gear required to transition already farmed up:

its just the matter of getting a few missing pieces, honestly im missing just a thread of hope in order to start transitioning, but i'll leave that for later for when i hit the actual progression wall. This might come rather soon as corrupted red maps with all the juice are getting pretty scary
Last edited by Makos333 on Feb 7, 2022, 6:58:38 AM
"
esostaks wrote:
Lol, getting baited by this build creator for the second time. First with Reap Witch which didn't work in Expedition at all because of nerfs, but the guide and skill gems was hardly updated and now with this 'leaguestarter' where the indicated starting gear contains 4 unique items which cost anywhere from 20 to 80 c currently.

I mean the build is still OK as a leaguestarer with your typical resistance + life rares so kudos, but the gear section is very misleading because that's not what a leagustarter looks like gear wise.

You might do better if you actually followed the guide or made any effort to upgrade gear.

I almost tripled your characters PoB DPS and added leech for 9c:

- 2 wands for 5c total

- moving points around, buying pure talent for 1c

- 21 stormbrand is 2c

- highwaymen for less than 1c

This is not a build problem, this is a you problem.

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 7, 2022, 7:25:33 AM
"
mefistofx wrote:

Same here but last lab isnt that great I guess but just started Red Maps and it's quite good. The issue is with pricy items so we cannot get that smooth transition, somehow I feel lack of damage and I can be one shotted easily but it is how it is - dodging most the time

Is it worth to get CWDT that high? It will take almost 3200 damage to activate it.

The Highwayman is worth consieder?

I can take a look at the early items again, maybe make it cheaper.

CWDT can be lower just not too low don't want it going off from getting tickled and then its on cooldown.

Highwaymen is for leech, it's the absolute cheapest way to get life leech from spells. It also makes your leech stronger with low damage. Very good item.
"
Velyna wrote:

You might do better if you actually followed the guide or made any effort to upgrade gear.

I almost tripled your characters PoB DPS and added leech for 9c:

- 2 wands for 5c total

- moving points around, buying pure talent for 1c

- 21 stormbrand is 2c

- highwaymen for less than 1c

This is not a build problem, this is a you problem.

Seems like you also have reading and comprehension issues, because I didn't say that I have any problems playing the build or lacking damage.

I specifically said that your gear section is misleading which is true because those are not starter items at all.
"
Makos333 wrote:

its just the matter of getting a few missing pieces, honestly im missing just a thread of hope in order to start transitioning, but i'll leave that for later for when i hit the actual progression wall. This might come rather soon as corrupted red maps with all the juice are getting pretty scary

That's quite well stashed items :D What was your tactic to farm currency?

"
Velyna wrote:

I can take a look at the early items again, maybe make it cheaper.

CWDT can be lower just not too low don't want it going off from getting tickled and then its on cooldown.

Highwaymen is for leech, it's the absolute cheapest way to get life leech from spells. It also makes your leech stronger with low damage. Very good item.

Thanks for the explanation, I think the guide is OK for someone who has knowledge of how to play and this is not his first season. The most valuable advice I think will be to explain how to play and what exact gear should be worn before transition - this could be the weakest spot in the guide because the items are quite expensive
"
mefistofx wrote:

Thanks for the explanation, I think the guide is OK for someone who has knowledge of how to play and this is not his first season. The most valuable advice I think will be to explain how to play and what exact gear should be worn before transition - this could be the weakest spot in the guide because the items are quite expensive

I am about to start transferring all my guides over to a new format and during that process, I will do my best to add all the info needed!

For now I did change the leaguestart PoB a bit to make it cheaper.
"
Velyna wrote:
I am about to start transferring all my guides over to a new format and during that process, I will do my best to add all the info needed!

For now I did change the leaguestart PoB a bit to make it cheaper.

That's good news! I believe this change is time-consuming, thanks for your effort!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info