[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

I love this build! It's one of the greatest league starts I've had! The very strong regeneration of both HP and ES together means I only die to lag spikes, the damage is very strong, and the crit/cold freezing enemies is very useful! Plus the brands ability to autotarget and hit at full strength around corners or when running away means even the tankies of rares nearly always dies before they reach me. Personally, I dropped the golem trigger setup for a galvanic field + power charge on crit + innervate or culling strike setup. More damage and utility then having to constantly summon a golem.
Last edited by JohnSmithal on Dec 17, 2022, 1:08:18 PM
I have a really hard time crafting some decent wands and amulet in a semi trade league. Does anyone have an advice on how to approach this?
It seems impossible to get +2 gems on those things :/
Last edited by Tadian on Dec 18, 2022, 7:37:06 AM
What's the point of the Oskarm gloves? The Assassin's Mark only triggers on rare or unique mobs. There are not enough rare and unique mobs in a normal map to sustain full power charges which makes this equipment slot kinda wasted? Am I missing something?
No, you got the right of it. Galv field + power charge on crit is more then enough to sustain power charges, and lets you have a nice rare gloves full of useful mods. Manually casting Assassin mark on tanky targets is also fine, since you have a ton of cast speed the cast point is near instant.
Last edited by JohnSmithal on Dec 18, 2022, 6:45:57 PM
Hi
i have a wand with "cast socketed ... skills cast this way have 150% cost ...
i put there anomalus golem and assasin's mark and the skills don't cast
any1 have a clue what goes wrong ?
Char - xXxBZZZZTXxX
how good is the build for high tier sanctums? looking for a build that performs very well in sanctums thats not srs, totems and the other obvious skills. my idea was stormbrand^^
So here is my honest opinion.
I've been playing this build for over a week, I think I'm almost at the "Mid Stage" of this build/

The build is good for map packs and some bosses, but single target DPS/survivability ratio is really bad. Tried Minotaur, he can one shot me, Phoenix, the DPS is too low and the fight takes too much time, not going to start with Pinnacle Bosses ofc.

Can't say anything for the "END game" version, but the "Mid Game" one is definitely not enough to get you smoothly through guardians etc. Not too much of an investment made but if u want go pinnacle bosses then i would recommend to go for something else.

As I said, just maps its great with the armor that gives you explode, if you want to farm harbingers, expedition etc. its great, but for later stages dps/surv ratio is just not right.

https://pastebin.com/TxvfnA4Z

Last edited by Iku on Dec 28, 2022, 7:20:28 PM
"
Iku wrote:
So here is my honest opinion.
I've been playing this build for over a week, I think I'm almost at the "Mid Stage" of this build/

The build is good for map packs and some bosses, but single target DPS/survivability ratio is really bad. Tried Minotaur, he can one shot me, Phoenix, the DPS is too low and the fight takes too much time, not going to start with Pinnacle Bosses ofc.

Can't say anything for the "END game" version, but the "Mid Game" one is definitely not enough to get you smoothly through guardians etc. Not too much of an investment made but if u want go pinnacle bosses then i would recommend to go for something else.

As I said, just maps its great with the armor that gives you explode, if you want to farm harbingers, expedition etc. its great, but for later stages dps/surv ratio is just not right.

https://pastebin.com/TxvfnA4Z

After i got to the Mid-Game part i went another way as i found the End-Game part of this Build way too expensive for what you get out of it. So i fiddled around and came up with a build revolving around The Annihilating Light Staff:

https://pastebin.com/MR6TW0g6

Still missing a Watchers Eye, but the damage is incredible for the Investment.
Talking about 10M while Mapping and bout 7-9M against Bosses (without/with some mobs for Frenzy Charges and Onslaught)

"
Sorzki wrote:
how good is the build for high tier sanctums? looking for a build that performs very well in sanctums thats not srs, totems and the other obvious skills. my idea was stormbrand^^

Should do quite good as you can focus solely on dodging hits and let the Storm Brands do the work.
As i got this asked a lot ... some additional informations:

To make the switch to The Annihilating Light make sure to have at least 200% Elemental Resistance "in base form".

Base-Investment to get the Build going should be around 3-5 Div for bout 5-6M DPS.

As of right now i'm bout 25-30 Div investment and deal bout 11M DPS, if i could find/afford an Amulet with +1/+1, i should see another boost to bout 13M DPS.

Actual Tree: https://pastebin.com/bqxqBbYg

You can use Orb of Storms for a "shot-gun" effect while casting Storm Brand from within OoS range.

Quiet fast Mapper.
Sanctums feel very easy but i havent played another build to compare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info