[3.20] ⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Inquisitor⚡ Leaguestart | Smooth Mapper | All Uber Bosses Down

Will this be getting an update for 3.16? im loving the build but im not good at figuring out the passive.
"
mc4life3 wrote:
Will this be getting an update for 3.16? im loving the build but im not good at figuring out the passive.

never mind!!
i'll be giving this build another spin this league, again as ascendant :D
I did your Hollow Palm Ground Slam build in Ultimatum and loved it, this league I was thinking about playing a brand build and when I saw you made one I bookmarked it immediately and have been checking back to see if it will be updated, excited to play another one of your builds, thanks for making them Velyna.
Nice build, will league start, got a couple of questions:

- In POB you use Inspiration Support, but Increased Critical Strikes / Damage is more total DPS. Is there a reason for Inspiration? Mana costs?

- 96% CotB conversion, is this the max or is there a way to push 100%?

- Immortal Call is lvl1, but you could push it to lvl4 with the STR reqs for 2% more damage reduction. Is there a drawback when leveling IC?

Thanks in advance and all have a nice league start today :D
"
Jingbaby wrote:
Nice build, will league start, got a couple of questions:

- In POB you use Inspiration Support, but Increased Critical Strikes / Damage is more total DPS. Is there a reason for Inspiration? Mana costs?

- 96% CotB conversion, is this the max or is there a way to push 100%?

- Immortal Call is lvl1, but you could push it to lvl4 with the STR reqs for 2% more damage reduction. Is there a drawback when leveling IC?

Thanks in advance and all have a nice league start today :D

-for the mana cost, yes

-96 is max I think

-its preference, some people like it to trigger on smaller hits.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
You give various trees, and to transition as a league start from your "70" tree to "leaguestart" requires more Regrets than you have at this time.
Further I have no idea where to go first since you give a tree for a lvl 50-something char and then for a lvl87 char.
For example just removing Elemental Overload will decrease my dps by 20% but I don't gain much at this point.
Overall switching to the "leaguestart" build will decrease my dps by a lot (even with 30 points more) and I don't see why I would want to do that, since I don't gain that many benefits at this time since Storm Weaver, Crackling Speed & Elemental Overload are just so much more better here.

Next you don't tell me why I need the auras you put on the gear but for whatever reason did not put in the list of skills above. Worst example is Wrath which I just discovered by accident in one of your items but it seems a pretty good aura for that build.
Last edited by bejuts on Oct 23, 2021, 6:46:57 AM
"
bejuts wrote:
You give various trees, and to transition as a league start from your "70" tree to "leaguestart" requires more Regrets than you have at this time.
Further I have no idea where to go first since you give a tree for a lvl 50-something char and then for a lvl87 char.
For example just removing Elemental Overload will decrease my dps by 20% but I don't gain much at this point.
Overall switching to the "leaguestart" build will decrease my dps by a lot (even with 30 points more) and I don't see why I would want to do that, since I don't gain that many benefits at this time since Storm Weaver, Crackling Speed & Elemental Overload are just so much more better here.

Next you don't tell me why I need the auras you put on the gear but for whatever reason did not put in the list of skills above. Worst example is Wrath which I just discovered by accident in one of your items but it seems a pretty good aura for that build.

I can rework the leaguestart tree to make it more intuitive with EO no problem.

The skills in the Leveling section are what I was using when I completed my SSF runthrough of the acts, once you get into maps you should follow the gem setup in Leaguestart PoB which will generally be a bit different. I should probably make that more clear.

The first tree is for lvl 32 not 50 and there's really no way to screw it up.
Last edited by Velyna on Oct 23, 2021, 7:04:12 AM
"
Velyna wrote:

The skills in the Leveling section are what I was using when I completed my SSF runthrough of the acts, once you get into maps you should follow the gem setup in Leaguestart PoB which will generally be a bit different. I should probably make that more clear.

The first tree is for lvl 32 not 50 and there's really no way to screw it up.

Yes it was unclear to me that I should look in PoB for the auras and stuff. I play like once a year so I don't know that much about the game and a more extensive guide is better.

The tree called "35" is clear, also going to the "70" tree (for lvl 58), but then transitioning to the "leaguestart" tree is quite confusing. Especially since dropping the mentioned skills will greatly reduce my dps according to PoB. Right now I just got all the health nodes and Nimbleness but left the other skills at the top from the previous tree.
"
bejuts wrote:
The tree called "35" is clear, also going to the "70" tree (for lvl 58), but then transitioning to the "leaguestart" tree is quite confusing. Especially since dropping the mentioned skills will greatly reduce my dps according to PoB. Right now I just got all the health nodes and Nimbleness but left the other skills at the top from the previous tree.

I think the new leaguestart PoB should fix this confusion, let me know!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info